• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I am legend - Alternative Ending

D

Dmx#1

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSG_oIfQ3j4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSG_oIfQ3j4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Much better than the original ending shown in the theatres... I still can't work out why the 'night-seekers' can't speak though. The book ending is still the best by a fair margin.

What happens?

Does he just chuck the grenade, than hide in the hole with the others like anyone with a brain would?

I think its heaps better than the original ending but I'm trying to edit it into the movie without having any suddens stops or gaps can anyone recommend any good video editing programs.

Windows Movie Maker , hahaha. Sorry couldn't help it.

I thought this ending was slightly cheesy, how most films end with the hero somehow surviving. Saying that, the proper ending in the movie was a bit **** too.

What happens?

Does he just chuck the grenade, than hide in the hole with the others like anyone with a brain would? [/b]

Nah, it turns out that Chuck Norris survived as well and he bursts into save everyone by round house kicking all the zombies at once. The force of his kick is so great that it manages to reverse the effects of the virus, so he is then tasked with a global round house kicking spree to return humanity to normal.

Can he do that AND fight off alien invasions at the same time? If not then they'll have to call on Mr T.

Can he do that AND fight off alien invasions at the same time? If not then they'll have to call on Mr T. [/b]
I think you're mixing Mr T up with the hybrid of Chabal and Eaton...he's call Cheaton, or Eatabal. Depends on which culture you were brought up in and what the name of the god was.

I preferred that ending somewhat. It shows that these beings have more intelligence than the film originally led you to believe.

I preferred that ending somewhat. It shows that these beings have more intelligence than the film originally led you to believe.

[/b]
I thought that whilst it was good to see a higher level of intelligence shown by the night-seekers than we had originally afforded them, it kind of detracted from the atmosphere of *zomg these are mean motherf***ers*, which is what gave the movie its scare/fear factor...thats just me though.

Yeah, read above one of my posts has a link. Which I received no rep for, lol.

<div class='quotemain'>
Yeah, read above one of my posts has a link. Which I received no rep for, lol.
[/b]
Want a pity rep? [/b][/quote]
Don't worry, I already afforded him the luxury of responding to his constant whingeing :p

Would this be the ending that is more in line with the book, no wait, if it was the whole film would have to be differeent.

Can't believe that they made such a lousy, hackneyed version of an incredible book.

Also, what the hell were a group of farmers going to do with teh blood.

I am legend - yup, he's going to be remembered as the man that could have saved mankind but didn't because he's an idiot.

Just a thought, imagine Chabal infected with the virus.

[/b]
I wouldn't even want to think of it. He would have no hair and wouldn't be able to speak. It quite simply wouldn't be Chabal.

Bad idea Codorniou :banana7: :banana-doob: :ps3banana: :bananasex: (Damn I love these bananas)

Latest posts