• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I finally got it framed!

S

Steve-o

A few years back after my injury that ended my rugby playing days my coach went to the Sharks, he told them what happened to me, and Nico Breedt gave my coach his jersey with all the players names on it. This jersey is the actual jersey Breedt wore in the game against the Reds back in 2005, in Brisbane. How cool is that from them?! Great team.
I've had it in my wardrobe for years, just hanging there, since framing it costs close to R1 000.

But the waiting is finally over!

s4300139wb1.jpg

A closer look..
s4300140mv5.jpg

Some of the signatures there are:
- Nico Breedt (of course)
- Jacques Botes
- Odwa Ndungane
- Dean Hall (remember him?)
- Deon Carstens
- Rudi Keil
- Gcobani Bobo

Rest are the lesser known guys (Skipper Badenhorst & Herkie Kruger) and the one's I can't read.

Nice one Steve-o. Funnily enough, Skipper Badenhorst was the first name i saw.. did you know he can play for Namibia..? i bet he is well excited. *sarcasm*

Yeeah amazing congrats my friend, I'd like to have something like that here in my room but :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I've got no one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 6 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice one Steve-o. Funnily enough, Skipper Badenhorst was the first name i saw.. did you know he can play for Namibia..? i bet he is well excited. *sarcasm*[/b]
Yeah i know. Gotta feeling that's the only way he'll get any international rugby though.

I think Skipper was due to play for Namibia at RWC 07, but chickened out.

I've got about 30 signatures of Chris Latham but that's because my dad was his Solicitor before Chris moved to England so I saw Chris almost every week, top bloke.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bowerman @ Feb 12 2009, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
looks cool, a little off center in the frame, but still awesome :)[/b]

Lol, I'm not that picky. It's been on a hanger for years so this is a massive upgrade

Latest posts