• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I forget what supporting a good team feels like.

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
Yet another Home defeat today against Birmingham, what makes it worse today is that we had this game sewn up, or so we thought.

Brum lose possesion just out the 22 with about 90 secs to go. You'd think we'd wind the clock down with some forward drives. Nope. For reasons known only to himself Adrian "I learnt this trick from Ronan O'Gara" Jarvis just belts it out on the full straight away leading to the lineout which Brum promptly score from.

I hate rugby sometimes :p

What the hell's happened to Bristol this season?
Bees are **** (unfortunately) - God knows how they won this

We have just been poor this year at home. Too many basic errors, too many missed tackles. Too many wrong decisions in attack. Sides come to the Mem now with the mentality "we can win this game" whereas last year they would have been "we need to play really well and we'll see. We have lost our reputation that we had and it's going to take a hell of a lot of work to get it back.

I was looking forward to seeing Bristol/Worcestor fight it out for promotion this season, looks like it'll be Worcestor vs either Bedford (most likely) or Pirates or Welsh

From the sides I have seen so far Pirates and Bedford stand out. All the others have been good but sides we should really be beating. Esher on the 14th next at home.

I'd love to see either Bedford, Pirates or Welsh get promoted, would be great for Rugby. No offence to Bristol!

I'd love to see either Bedford, Pirates or Welsh get promoted, would be great for Rugby. No offence to Bristol!

None taken, they're all better than us. We have Esher tomorrow and with all respect to Esher if we can't beat them at home it shows what a sorry state my club is in.

Does Bristol get good attendance? I study in Cardiff I was hoping to pop over and see a championship game.

Latest posts