• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have 12 tickets for QF3 to exchange for QF2. Any Irish or Arg. interested ???

matuht

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Bayonne
I am coming with a dozen of friends in Cardiff next week end, we would like to see the QF2 to support France but we have tickets for QF3.
I have 12 tickets, anyone interested to exchange the tickets on Saturday in Cardiff ??

Otherwise we will be forced to cut our moustache and change our costumes..so many thanks in advance !

Exchange

I am coming with a dozen of friends in Cardiff next week end, we would like to see the QF2 to support France but we have tickets for QF3.
I have 12 tickets, anyone interested to exchange the tickets on Saturday in Cardiff ??

Otherwise we will be forced to cut our moustache and change our costumes..so many thanks in advance !

Would you be open to swapping one?? I have a Category D for the Saturday? I won't be in Cardiff but I will be in Kent or London on Friday and Saturday.

Hi! Sorry but we re coming directly in cardiff thus it will ot be possible.

Hey,
I have three at the moment for QF 2 and know various Irish looking for QF 3....would you consider a swap - what category?

Hi!
My places are in catD. I am interested even if you have 3places only. I ll be in cardiff from saturday noon. I suggest we meet directly close to the millenium. Here is my phone number:+33603602401 and my email: [email protected]

i am interested in swopping 3 tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

That works, I will arrange to get a colleague of mine Paul to meet you. His mobile number is +353 86 863 2928 and his email address is [email protected]. There is an O'Neills Irish Bar near the stadium on the same side as the train station he could meet you ouside the bar before the game?

Neil

Ok let s do this!! If you can get some other tickets it would be perfect also!! You must support your team for an historic semi final qualification!!

Ok let s do this!! If you can get some other tickets it would be perfect also!! You must support your team for an historic semi final qualification!!

I will ask around and come back to if I can get some more. paul will call you Sat morning for the 3.

Latest posts