• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have been purged from TotalRL forums

sigesige00

Bench Player
I have been purged from TotalRL forums without explanation. Could anyone ask on that forum about my purge? My name is same Sigesige00.

Capture.PNG

and there was me thinking that Rugby Union was the only sport you wanted to change! :p

Mate I think the guy has some sort of social/compulsion disorder or something (that's not meant as a slight) - he is a prolific poster on many different forums.

same thing happened with me a couple of years ago, i never bothered going back...

on the RL forum do his post topics consist of the following:

- scrums should be contested
- drop goals should be worth 3 points instead of 1
- tries should be worth 5 points instead of 2
- get rid of the 6 tackles and have players contest rucks to gain possession of the ball
- add 2 extra players to the forwards

on the RL forum do his post topics consist of the following:

- scrums should be contested
- drop goals should be worth 3 points instead of 1
- tries should be worth 5 points instead of 2
- get rid of the 6 tackles and have players contest rucks to gain possession of the ball
- add 2 extra players to the forwards

No, I have never said such things.
As for scrum, I think that non-contest scrum is unnecessary in RL.
As for DG, I wrote that DG points should be 2 in both RL and RU.
Tries 5 points instead 2?
No, I have never said that 6-tackle rule should be abolished.
No, I have never said such thing. I said that the number of subs should be increased.

If I could invent a new word to say "I strongly disagree" then I would use it about ten times here - no, no and no again. Drop goals are to decide tight games, not for regular point scoring.

If I could invent a new word to say "I strongly disagree" then I would use it about ten times here - no, no and no again. Drop goals are to decide tight games, not for regular point scoring.

I seem to be one of few people to enjoy a well worked drop goal :p although I'd agree it doesn't need changing in league, don't see them unless scored are tied with not much time left, so what's the point?

Drop goals are a big part of union and that's absolutely fair enough - that's why they are valued at the same mark as a penalty. If you manage to gain that kind of territory in a game of union then you deserve the 3 points.

In league, you generally use drop goals if you're drawing, winning by 6 or winning by 12 for obvious reasons.

Latest posts