• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I Have The Game

Who here's seen Spinal Tap?

(I can't possibly get in trouble for spamming in this thread can I?)

Originally posted by robbinho@Mar 2 2005, 12:32 PM
[IRONY]I also have the game, and if anyone doesn't believe me they can come round to my house and see, but you have to guess where i live so i know you're not a liar. cardiff's rating is 4, leinster is 648 and a third, BOD has 13 stars which orbit his head in a counter-clockwise direction if you hold down L2 whilst making a tackle on any samoan with hair wider than his own hips. Also if you score score 100 points in a game, you get pole-dancers on the goal posts, i've seen it, it's true, and if locksley says it's not true it's cos he hasn't got the real game and is probably a communist.[IRONY]
LMFGDAO!!! (dont ask)

I've read it all up to the one before me, if this isn't the funniest, most random.....shite filled thread. Then I dont know what is.
<

I hope this thread doesn't get shut because it's kind of a good tension releaser. Takes you're mind off things. Like doing drugs without any side effects.

Oh, and answer my god damn question.

I don't know about you guys but I think ****** no.7 should have been done by now! But then again...we don't know when he actually started his 10min count down!
<

Answer the GOD DAMN QUESTION!!!

And we know that Flanker7 is lying. We may never hear from him again. Or we he may come back with some bullshit excuse like, 'Oh, my friend wanted his copy back so I can't check on those things for you guys. soz lol'

...or something.

I can't remember. It's ^^up there^^ somewhere. Don't worry about it. I've lost interest.

no, i can't see your signature.

unless it's "X Uer Posted Image" which would be kinda crap.

Kaf, I've seen Spinal Tap. "This puts things into perspective . . ."

sean43, it's gotta be the Arms Park in that clip. A group of jerks forced me to piddle about with R*gby 2**4 last night just to see what Euro teams were in there and we had a look at the Arms Park in that version and it's basically the same.

EA kinda do this. They gave the US National Stadium an additional 3 stands around the pitch to make it look like we've almost got a proper stadium. We've only got one stand.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Mar 2 2005, 12:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Mar 2 2005, 12:37 AM)</div>
Raz's lovely horse, running through the . . .

*pause*

...fiiiiiiiiiiield.[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Mar 2 2005, 12:37 AM
Raz's lovely horse, running through the . . .

*pause*

...fiiiiiiiiiiield.
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Where are you going

With your fetlocks blowing in the...

Wind?

Classic episode hehe
<

DRINK!!!

often the most common catchphrase down Franklins \gardens when we win, or lose hehe

Latest posts