• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I have.........

Seriously though, this thing with my practically perfect wife, anyone got any advice on how to train the female species on the finer art of putting caps onto bottles properly?
[/b]

Pour tabasco is her eye every time she forgets. Even if the cap in question is only something harmless like ketchup.

You'll either end with the perfect solution or a lawsuit.

<div class='quotemain'>
Seriously though, this thing with my practically perfect wife, anyone got any advice on how to train the female species on the finer art of putting caps onto bottles properly?
[/b]

Pour tabasco is her eye every time she forgets. Even if the cap in question is only something harmless like ketchup.

[/b][/quote]

If you see the size of the tattoo on her back you'll realise the flaw in your suggestion is that she has one hell of a pain threshold.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

If you see the size of the tattoo on her back you'll realise the flaw in your suggestion is that she has one hell of a pain threshold.
[/b][/quote]

Does that make her hard, or just mean you're a pussy? ;)

Having seen my build you'll realise the irony straight away...

Latest posts