• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I love Marmite!

D

DaKine

I'm probably the only Yank who likes this brown gewy, whatever it is.

s_marmite.jpg

M

munross

marmite.jpg

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

That baby liked marmite too much!

I eat it now and again on a slice of bread, rather tasty brown gewy stuff

D

danny

If you like Marmite go to Burton upon Trent where they make the stuff. The whole place stinks of it.

D

DaKine

I like it but that kid may outdo me even. Seems kinda expensive here in the States, $5 for a tiny little bottle.

R

redunderthebed

static-vegemite001.jpg

If you like marmite try this stuff its awesome. :)

Ive tried the knockoff of marmite that sanitarium make but i havent tried the real mccoy.

G

Gay-Guy

Eating marmite prevents mosqito bites.

Mosqitoes bite people who are vitamin b defficient. So when it approaches summer and those mossies come out....either get vitamin b supplements or regularly start having marmite sandwiches for lunch. Otherwise don't bother sitting outside when and enjoying those summer sunsets.

J

jawmalawm24

Haha I remember calling the girls in my class at school in bilingual Marmite girls back in the day. I use to have Marmite sandwiches for lunch probably 2-3 times a week at school but it use to taste a bit too hardout for me if it's dumped on.

D

DaKine

Indeed, the sandwiches are good too. When I lived in South Africa people didn't get the sandwiches though, they just kinda put it on toast.
benphillipsPA460.jpg

G

gingergenius

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaKine @ Jan 1 2009, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Indeed, the sandwiches are good too. When I lived in South Africa people didn't get the sandwiches though, they just kinda put it on toast.
benphillipsPA460.jpg
[/b]

yeah just on a slab of toast with a bit of butter. banging.

S

SaintsFan_Schweinsteiger_Webby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (redunderthebed @ Dec 31 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
static-vegemite001.jpg

If you like marmite try this stuff its awesome. :)

Ive tried the knockoff of marmite that sanitarium make but i havent tried the real mccoy.[/b]

Vegemite is disgusting compared to the awesomeness that is Marmite. I'm insistant that it goes with absolutely anything. It's also good for you to eat it (in moderation) apparently.

F

Fa'atau82

I used to eat Marmite years ago, but i don't fancy it much these days. IMHO it's best on toast, but if you can't get toast, a sandwich is great too.

Q

QLD

vegemite is the best

but its all about the spread, getting the right amount on

some people throw it on likes its nutella

F

Fa'atau82

My favourite songs inspired by Marmite/Vegemite

Number of the Yeast - Iron Maiden
Yeasterday - The Beatles

B

Bullitt

I prefer Tehmite personally.

marmitesmaller.jpg

And on that bombshell I'm going. Goodnight everybody!