• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I love your balls

K

kaftka

Looks good. I pressed the refresh button and BAM! I found a whole line of balls staring back at me...

Any news on the skin to go with these balls umo?

J

-JJ-

I like the new icons and buttons too. Would be quite awesome if we did get a new skin.

U

umosay

ta, sanzar made the 'balls' and i just changed the buttons... i've tried installing a skin JJ but i get chmod error.. but the error thingie i've done correctly in the FTP program - dont wanna change to safe mode, too risky :/

K

kaftka

Just noticed that on some of the sections the invision buttons still appear when a new post has been made...Just in case you didn't notice.

K

kaftka

Okay. That was weird.

I clicked on Refresh, and then the Forum Feedback section had the old blue button appear in place of the ball. I scrolled up (so that it was out of view) then back down and it was replaced by the ball.

Very odd.

U

umosay

Yeah guess it just needed refreshing.. they wouldnt even work for me when i first changed them, i had to refresh them one by one.

K

kaftka

Ah well, sorted...

*whistle*

*Check watch*

I didn't really think this thread through...

E

..::ERIC::..

I don't like you balls. Balls are hairy and ugly. The scrotum is the worst part of any body. Its like chicken skin. Disgusting.

S

Saint N Sinner

I like the new set-up...is the bottom of the button's supposed to be missing?

U

umosay

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 17 2006, 10:15 PM
I like the new set-up...is the bottom of the button's supposed to be missing?
Bottom of the buttons?

edit: just looked in IE and its missing, but not when i run it in opera... weird

S

Serge

what does the 'card' button down below a post mean? I've never noticed that before.

K

kaftka

edit] what they said.

Umo, works fine for me. Must just be IE for some reason...

[edit] I just have to commend sanzar on the little ball/logo. It looks very snazzy down there next to the sections...

Latest posts