• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I may have a doppleganger!

B

Bullitt

In internet terms, anyway!

If we look on here we will find the Northampton Saints offy forum. Now, as some of you know, I used to be the moderator on there just over a year ago, but a combination of knobhead members and simply being bored of that job/members knowing less about rugby then DC, meant I gave up and told a the users "f*** you very much" before coming onto TRF full time. The strange part is, on that page there is a reference to me frome someone called Kid A which I noticed while doing some research for a ranting article about the new "pledge" tickets the Saints are offering... Only his join date is long after I gave up on there (which was around the time of Englands tour to Oussie last year). So I enquire about this and have recieved a torrent of abuse from them all about, well... stuff I havn't done. Lovely.

Anyone else know how to get rid of an impersonator? Or for that matter, anyone else ever been impersonated? (Ripper and Loras sigs don't count).

Hold a lighter next to the person's mother as she's tied up and covered in petrol....keep saying "I'll do it, I'll f___ing do it if you don't stop impersenating me!" Make sure to scream those words, as it enhances the idea that you're completely crazy. It worked with my mailman...he never dares to say he's me any more.

I gotta stop watching crappy action movies, right?

How very, very bizarre.

Then again it's just some bunch of internet losers so **** 'em.

sounds like a sore-loser vendetta to me, maybe it's their sad way of saying that they want you back...

less knowledgeable than DC, let's not get carried away here, apropos northampton chaps...i would stick to a firm yet honest - **** off...

sounds like a sore-loser vendetta to me, maybe it's their sad way of saying that they want you back...

less knowledgeable than DC, let's not get carried away here, apropos northampton chaps...i would stick to a firm yet honest - **** off... [/b]
ahhhh, the wise words of Father Jack...useful in all situations

A clear case of identity theft, prepare a law suit.

PS: it's doppelgaenger or doppelgänger, not doppeleganger.

you should feel priveleged :)

but yeah i would make sure its not you somehow dunno how :)

but yeah i would make sure its not you somehow dunno how :)
[/b]

I love that idea.

It could be: -

1) you in another dimension accidentally/purposefully cross-dimension posting
2) you from the past
3) you in the future
4) your clone after someone stole your DNA sample when you were giving blood
5) your long lost identical twin brother neither you or your parents had any idea about

...6) you just f***ing about with us and posting both on here and that site.

The point is though I used to be the moderator on there before I got ****** off and left it (hense why I have an account under the same name with a high post count). What raised an eyebrow is I was accused of posting under a different name by someone who signed up after I said ******** to the site, yet rather ironically, knows me so must be someone who has re-signed up there, and won't say who they are or what their original.

Very odd.

That is a little odd.

...and pathetic on that guy's behalf. As long as it has no detrimental effect on you (soicla life etc.) then just forget about it, i say.

Latest posts