• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

i n the words of teh mite

The goods alcohol won't do for you :s
They should start serving apple juice on corporate parties.

When I'm drunk, the last thing I do is go near a computer, it's just never a thought that comes to mind.

I too am a drunk........you should of seen me at the last Adelaide United match i thought getting drunk would be good because we will probably draw or lose but we won 2-1 go figure. :huh: :cheers:

I too am a drunk........you should of seen me at the last Adelaide United match i thought getting drunk would be good because we will probably draw or lose but we won 2-1 go figure. :huh: :cheers:
[/b]
I don't drink at sporting events anymore as I tend to forget much of the game and start booing my own team when they do something less then perfect :D

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I don't drink at sporting events anymore as I tend to forget much of the game and start booing my own team when they do something less then perfect :D [/b][/quote]

:lol: WTF? i start being an c*** to the ref and bagging out the other team if things dont go well.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I don't drink at sporting events anymore as I tend to forget much of the game and start booing my own team when they do something less then perfect :D [/b][/quote]

:lol: WTF? i start being an c*** to the ref and bagging out the other team if things dont go well.
[/b][/quote]
You need to remember I support the Force, and whenever they play at Subi the ref with ALWAYS rule against them, so that's a given and they used to constantly blow leads throughout the first and start of thier second season...and I read an article by John Welbourn about how French players are scared to lose at home because of how thier crowd would react....so I decided to start a one man crusade to make our players scared to lose at home :p

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
You need to remember I support the Force, and whenever they play at Subi the ref with ALWAYS rule against them, so that's a given and they used to constantly blow leads throughout the first and start of thier second season...and I read an article by John Welbourn about how French players are scared to lose at home because of how thier crowd would react....so I decided to start a one man crusade to make our players scared to lose at home :p [/b][/quote]

Hahaha that is classic. :lol:

yeah its brillient. wed nigh there in nweze4alntd.

got a mate from candita over. ... canadia... thas right/

anywa he due back rfriday.

heis job was paying not mine.

mos t if time i can type'

i love my job.

mite is the muster and being drink [/b]

ok... i dont even remember posting this at all....

it was a mate from Canida. Not whatever i was trying to say. And i have no idea what i was on.

i actually dont rememeber anything about that night, or how i got home or anything.

I've had mates from candita and canadia before when I'm drunk.

Although when I'm sober I've never had a mate from Canida.

At those times I usually just make do with the one from Canada.

yeah sorry my spelling has been a bit rank lately

canada.

i have a headache, i might give up the alcahol for the rest of the week o_O

Latest posts