• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I think its time New Zealand should dump the All Blacks.

Prestwick

Airhornsman
TRF Legend
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Saracens
...I mean, you can't eat the All Blacks and you can't buy them...unless you're Mourad Boudjellal so I think its time we should just put this old and irelevent institution to bed and turn New Zealand to its future...

...amazing fast food chains.

I mean, I got a Hell Pizza down the road, I NEVER KNEW THEY WERE NEW ZEALAND! They sell Speights in there and I can now die happy knowing that finally, FINALLY all that time and effort Britain put into the Commonwealth has finally paid off.

And then there is Gourmet Burger Kitchen. THINGS JUST DON'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!

New Zealand may not have won a Rugby World Cup since 1987 but they've won EVERY FOOD WORLD CUP SINCE 1983....

...in my heart....

...if Food World Cups were real...

...which they're not...

...anyway, great grub chaps! Thanks for the pizza! And the beer!

(p.s. I was joking about dumping the All Blacks)

i can vouch for hell pizza, it's a great concept as well as great food and i think they have a market here in australia, although I don't understand why they haven't come over here yet!

I'm next door to a Hell's Pizza. Love it.

This is a cool little thread.

GBK is alright, but I make better burgers and I make thicker lime milkshakes, so no need to go there anymore.

It's obvious how awesome Hell pizza is there's about 4 branches in London alone, its fantastic.

We must consider it our duty to talk about how awesome hell pizza are.

Seriously.

No I'm not drunk...

...okay maybe a tad.

Looking for a lawyer? I've got a mate who deals with these kinds of relationships, I mean, he split up Ireland, I'm sure he could do something with New Zealand.

Looking for a lawyer? I've got a mate who deals with these kinds of relationships, I mean, he split up Ireland

You`re mates with Michael Collins? :eek:

Latest posts