Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Ulster
I wish that Leinster's Kit would look like this:
72808.jpg
62286.jpg
33307.jpg

I'm sure this is a training kit or whatever, but it looks [BLINK]cool[/BLINK]. Should be the home kit, IMO. ...Just sayin'. Any thoughts?

Looks a fantastic jersey i really like the old blue and yellow of the old colours...i too wish this was the normal kit

Looks like a League kit, with that collar on it

I prefer it to the current one with the weird stripe thing that fades into the dark blue

Says Academy on it, does it not?
Screw you and your sarcastic tone of voice! :D

Yes, in fact it does. Apparently I was too tired to notice.

Well, sad day when the academy has better looking kit than the 1st team.

That's the old Leinster training jersey from the 2008/09 season. I agree, it's a cracking jersey- I have one at home.

I personally like the current one. I love the way the white stripes fade into the blue.

Why do leinster have 3 kits now?
i_b985942_769_navy.jpg
terza_0000.jpg

i can't find the 3rd one but it's just a like the fist one but white.

Anyone know if this is only academy or will schools or youths teams be sporting these bad boys?

That is a really nice kit tbf! Wierd that someone posted a picture of the Ospreys Academy shirt saying that they hoped that it would be the O's main kit for next season :lol: Apparenty the Academys is where the style is at...

That is a really nice kit tbf! Wierd that someone posted a picture of the Ospreys Academy shirt saying that they hoped that it would be the O's main kit for next season :lol: Apparenty the Academys is where the style is at...
Yeah, I posted that picture too...haha...it is a nice kit, though. :D

Where? What? Who said this?!?!

Latest posts