• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I won Class Captain for my class at school

yeah what's class captain? is it like a student council member thing??? or is it simmilar to house captain?

yeah what's class captain? is it like a student council member thing??? or is it simmilar to house captain? [/b]

It's exactly what it sounds like abf :p

At some learning institutions, students are divided into classes and these students in these classes learn together. Allyoop just so happens to be a member of one of these said classes and he just so happens to have become the head student representative of it.

He is 14 though and at High School...at most highschools, students go from class to class and aren't with the same people all the time, therefore there are no set classes...Strange...

Oh well, the first part is your definition abf :p

what high school do you go to mate?

cause papanui and sydnem arnt really close together and new brighton is miles away from anything :)

I go to middleton grange.
I dont really have to do an awful lot. I think mainly just organise class parties and things.
So far the deputy class captain has done most of it.

I was course president in my uni and i never attended one meeting which i was "invited to" i never did anything.
And every year the students had a chance to choose someone else to be president. They were all too lazy and dumb to elect a new person.
But it does look good on my CV.

Latest posts