• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ian Balshaw

I

iWin

No one likes balshaw. It is a scientific fact that has been proven many times.
Most of you will have seen at least one of his terrible performances over the 6 nations, and for this he deserves to be on the Wall of Shame.

He is simply the worst Fullback under the high ball ever. All Ireland will have to do tomorrow is kick over the top, and we've lost. He has replaced both Farrell and Hodgeson at the top of my list of hate.
Once he gets the ball, he has pace, but he can't do anything else. He gets the ball (maybe... Drops it a few times first...) and then runs maybe 10 metres before hitting a centre or flanker and giving them the ball.

halfwit.jpg

^^^Thanks to Teh Mite^^^

I like him for two reasons.....he **** and he plays for england.

I mean we will never forget the dropped ball against wales that handed them victory over the poms at twickernham. :lol:

Put him in the hall of fame and give the lad a medal! :D

I like him for two reasons.....he **** and he plays for england.

I mean we will never forget the dropped ball against wales that handed them victory over the poms at twickernham. :lol:

[/b]
It wasn't a dropped ball, it was his kick charged down. Either way, he's ****. :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:

Hey! If it wasn't for Balshaw we probably wouldn't be bragging about a Grand Slam right now!
Get off his case!
:p

Prestwick says:

f1a71225.jpg

I dont rate Balshaw and have made this point along with literally everyone else on this forum but I have to say everyone is judging him at fullback when his "best" position is wing. He`s still a yellow,gutless, chicken of a player but he`s not as exposed and has more opportunity to use his pace(which he has plenty of).
By the way I met him at a rugby dinner once and found him to be a really nice bloke. So he`s not all bad!

Every one knows hes **** but i dont understand why England didnt drop him in the six nations
Well done Ashton :cheers:

I think he could go down as one of the worst international fullbacks of all time. He was poor for England, but that try he gave away against Leicester was disgraceful. (Yes I know he played wing that day.)

I think he could go down as one of the worst international fullbacks of all time. He was poor for England, but that try he gave away against Leicester was disgraceful. (Yes I know he played wing that day.)
[/b]

Yeah that try was awful i mean bloody hell what kinda player passes the ball to the goal posts ffs

Well hopefully his inclusion in the Baa baa's will mean it'll be a try fest in a week and a half at twickenham!

As George Hook once said of Ian Balshaw "He must have pictures of all the England coaches as I just can't see any other reason for him making it into the team" :p

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Yeah that try was awful i mean bloody hell what kinda player passes the ball to the goal posts ffs
[/b][/quote]

out of all the talented fullbacks out of england they had to pick this "half-wit"

Latest posts