• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ideas!!!

pit

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
I've posted this in sidhe but I know people don't look everywhere that's why I post it here to get the rugby 08 players ideas
I know its been said for years now,and a lot of ideas have been given ect ect,but I'm just gonna give you guys the ideas that I've got

First let me start at career/season what ever you want to call it:
Okay so as you start the world cup has just ended and the club you choose that country did badly at the wc, the team you choose will announce you as the new head coach

So let's say you pick the sharks,so obviously the wc has just finished and you start the new year maybe bringing in some new youngsters and maybe seeing a few of them as the stars of the next wc,or just training your current players trying to make them better

So you start the season finally at the superugby comp as you are the sharks,if you do well enough maybe getting assistant coach at the home sh tours against nh teams before the tri nations/4 nations with argentina,assistant coach maybe has limited power in picking a few players or let's say the bench

So after that you return to your club for the currie cup,then if you do well again have the option touring with your country for nh tour and maybe grand slam,with the next season resulting in a head coaching role at your country

While in the off season again you can train and buy a few players for you club
till you get to the next wc and getting the respect back

That was just a southern hemisphere example

Also with other teams you can play in:
Itm cup
Heineken cup
Amlin challenge
Rabodirect pro 12
Top 14
Pro d2
Rfu championship
British-irish/lv cup
Aviva
Sevens series

Also comp for teams like usa,canada,fiji,tonga,samoa and japan,maybe puting them all together

And maybe every 2 or 3 years a world club championship and nh vs sh best players put in a team and playing for a cup

Also the british and irish lions who will tour depending what team you choose

With the end of each season the irb awards to top it all of
Aswell you can be asked to join a struggling club later in your career coz of you repution,so if you want you can move teams

That's just few ideas with career
Also maybe include a be a pro with the same consept maybe start out as a sevens playeer want work your way up to being the star at the next wc

Most gamers love stats so if you play competions just let the user check out the comp stats and the players stats ect
Maybe showing who won the most irb awards each year

I know its all hard to do,I'm just giving ideas for a good rugby game

Also a selection of commentry depending witch country you play in
Maybe something like a build up if its a big game or a final with analysis ect

Anybody that wanna put more ideas,please do,maybe we can help them creating the ultimate game oneday...:)eas that I've got

First let me start at career/season what ever you want to call it:
Okay so as you start the world cup has just ended and the club you choose that country did badly at the wc, the team you choose will announce you as the new head coach

So let's say you pick the sharks,so obviously the wc has just finished and you start the new year maybe bringing in some new youngsters and maybe seeing a few of them as the stars of the next wc,or just training your current players trying to make them better

So you start the season finally at the superugby comp as you are the sharks,if you do well enough maybe getting assistant coach at the home sh tours against nh teams before the tri nations/4 nations with argentina,assistant coach maybe has limited power in picking a few players or let's say the bench

So after that you return to your club for the currie cup,then if you do well again have the option touring with your country for nh tour and maybe grand slam,with the next season resulting in a head coaching role at your country

While in the off season again you can train and buy a few players for you club
till you get to the next wc and getting the respect back

That was just a southern hemisphere example

Also with other teams you can play in:
Itm cup
Heineken cup
Amlin challenge
Rabodirect pro 12
Top 14
Pro d2
Rfu championship
British-irish/lv cup
Aviva
Sevens series

Also comp for teams like usa,canada,fiji,tonga,samoa and japan,maybe puting them all together

And maybe every 2 or 3 years a world club championship and nh vs sh best players put in a team and playing for a cup

Also the british and irish lions who will tour depending what team you choose

With the end of each season the irb awards to top it all of
Aswell you can be asked to join a struggling club later in your career coz of you repution,so if you want you can move teams

That's just few ideas with career
Also maybe include a be a pro with the same consept maybe start out as a sevens playeer want work your way up to being the star at the next wc

Most gamers love stats so if you play competions just let the user check out the comp stats and the players stats ect
Maybe showing who won the most irb awards each year

I know its all hard to do,I'm just giving ideas for a good rugby game

Also a selection of commentry depending witch country you play in
Maybe something like a build up if its a big game or a final with analysis ect

Anybody that wanna put more ideas,please do,maybe we can help them creating the ultimate game oneday...:)

Latest posts