• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

If all the rugby players had a fight, who would win?

the mass. So Uini Atonio.

mmmm I dunno I'd say a guy like Henry Tuiliagi if he still plays.

Take your pick of the South Aficans.

Reared to be brutes, their "training camp" is more akin to a boot camp. The 99 call by Willie John McBride showed just what other Rugby teams were up against.

Brutes.

Even standing on one leg: Stephen Ferris. If he's disqualified because of being too awesome.

Paul Marshall. Small guy runs around punching everyone in the balls then kicks them in the face.

If this is rugby players from the past aswell my vote is between Tim Rodber and Mike Teague maybe with a bit of Dean Richards mixed in :D

Cudmore.
He wouldn't even realise he was in a fight until there's no whistle after 40mins of punching

Bakkies Botha, altho he might cheat.
Liam Messam, SBW, Thorn, Big Ben Tameifuna

The Kearney brothers wouldn't last long, they'd just laugh at everyone. My bet would be Luther Burrell because he is more like Idris Elba than any other rugby player and is therefore the best, his name is even Luther it's like he was made to be Idris Elba lite! I love Idris Elbs, he just makes everyone else look worse.

For me:

Alexander Yanyushkin (Russian scrum-half)

140302015130376326.jpg

The last one standing no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that would probably be Sonny Bill Williams as he can actually box professionally.

The last one standing no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that would probably be Sonny Bill Williams as he can actually box professionally.

Lol. He's a terrible boxer.

By the same logic you could say Quade Cooper would win as he's boxer professionally too.

Is everyone forgetting alistor strocosh who is a cage fighter? He would reek havoc!

Strokosch was dropped by Scotland for the 2007 World Cup and, in his frustration, threw knives at a number of live sheep, killing them. I'd put money on him.

By the same logic you could say Quade Cooper would win as he's boxer professionally
too.

Terrible or not and i never said he was good, he has still beaten guys on the pro boxing circuit and is still playing rugby league, union and boxing i would say compliments and not critics about a guy so blessed with talent if he is that bad would you get in the ring with him and go 5 rounds i doubt it, always quick of the mark for crititism some of you forumers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the same logic you could say Quade Cooper would win as he's boxer professionally too.

Neither QC or SBW are good boxers, but they can box and 9/10 they're going to beat some knucklehead on the pitch that likes to throw punches, but has no clue about how to fight. There's a youtube clip of SBW fighting on the pitch and he looked pretty handy against some big Samoan bloke.

You know the guy who sits at the bar protecting his pint instead of joining the fight, then walks out mid-brawl with a hot, leggy blonde with big boobies on his arm? Yeah, that's the guy who wins. ;)

das

Latest posts