• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

If Contepomi was Irish

J

JohnBE

so if Contemponi was irish selectable what would you do?.. replace O'Gara or put Contepomi in at 12?

I wouldn't move Wallace/D'Arcy out of the squad just to suit ROG or Contepomi. Has he played 10 for Argentina before?

yes but hernandez was prefered and also gave contepomi the chance to play in his prefered 12

well I personally would play O'Gara, Contepomi and O'Driscoll

Well JesusKearney isn't an Argentine. He has duel Irish-Isreali nationality. So they'll never be on the same team Speedy, so I need not think about it.

Oh, I thought we speaking hypothetically of a team with JesusKearney and Hernandez on the teamsheet. Incidentally, who would you pick if this ever happened? (HA! Tricked you into thinking about it.)

NO! NNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
edgeworthstrainedbqx7.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 18 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
NO! NNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!
edgeworthstrainedbqx7.gif
[/b]

Nope. I can't wait for Humphries and then Keatley to replace him. He's been poor this year in my opinion and the sooner we have some competition to replace him the better!

Though he'll do just fine for the moment and 'd rather him than Goode, Godman or McLain. Not overly pushed on Jones or Box-eeeez either.

Wouldn't mind Hook actually, still convinced he'll be quality.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 18 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well JesusKearney isn't an Argentine. He has duel Irish-Isreali nationality. So they'll never be on the same team Speedy, so I need not think about it.[/b]

that's Heaslip no, although his performances have been God like

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 18 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 18 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well JesusKearney isn't an Argentine. He has duel Irish-Isreali nationality. So they'll never be on the same team Speedy, so I need not think about it.[/b]

that's Heaslip no, although his performances have been God like
[/b][/quote]

Heaslip is Irish/Isreali, JesusKearney is Irish/Palestinian ;) Get it now

Would he not just spend all day fighting with the Munster lads?

And I dont really go for all this Jesus malarky. Could we not call him Thor, Atlas or something a bit more impressive? Having a choice, it seems a bit simple to go for the obvious 2000 year old bearded bloke.

Latest posts