• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

If you drink coke, please read!

B

Black-Monday

Hi, I know its random, but if you drink coke you may know that they are running a win a player for your club comp.

So I am kindly asking that if you aren't entering the comp but have the wrappers lying around drop the code in an email to [email protected] or pm me them. So in return all I can feasabily give is a rep point.

I know alot of you are premiership fans so you may appreciate how this money will help my team after you got that dam tv deal. Also I can win a vip awayday trip if I top the county table. So your help, if willing. Would be greatly appreciated. Peejay may feel I am underhanding here, but he can easily win the chester one, county actually have alot of hardcore fans, like me.

:)

BM

C

Caledfwlch

AWESOME another reason for me to drink more coke. look forward to getting barcodes from me :D

B

Black-Monday

I was just reading the rules and it seems the comp is uk only.

Oh, currently I am on £1.50 and the leader of the club is £2.00, so that equates to a bottle of coke. I am really tempted to go to tescos and buy another bottle, but I may be sick.

So is anyone gonna save me and my stomach?

BM

B

Bullitt

You could remove the wrappers from all the bottles without buying them inn tescos and jotting the numbers down?

What a cunning plan...

B

Black-Monday

I was gonna do that, but then it would be like stealing, as the wrappers are the only difference between Coke and the tesco versions next to it.

BM

B

Bullitt

Don't take them with you; Just unreap one leaf of the label, jut the number down, then reseal the label again.

B

Black-Monday

My tescos is dead small, so they will probably notice me doing it. Plus the code is dead long.

BM

B

Bullitt

can you do it with coke zero?

too much coke will make you really fat [/b]

That's rubbish... I drank coke all the time when I was a kid, yet only got fat when I stopped excercisising and discovered beer! :p

Coke Zero tastes like crap anyway.

D

DC

<div class='quotemain'> can you do it with coke zero?

That's rubbish... I drank coke all the time when I was a kid, yet only got fat when I stopped excercisising and discovered beer! :p

[/b][/quote]

Nah, it tastes just like regular Coke

B

Black-Monday

At the mo, it only seems to be on Coke Zero, I don;t normally drink the stuff, but the comp has done the obvious marketing trick on me.

BM

K

Kimmy_The_Kiwi

Coke Zero = <3

But when you drink coke zero for agesss..when you have the real coke..omg its yum.

B

BokMagic

I take it Coke Zero= the Saffa Coke Lite. Only way to make it taste decent- add about 4 tots of brandy!
After a couple, they all taste the same.

O

O'Rothlain

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
It's a better alternative to diet coke, but it does not taste like Coke Classic...I know, I have a case of the zero in my fridge.

D

DC

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
It's a better alternative to diet coke, but it does not taste like Coke Classic...I know, I have a case of the zero in my fridge.
[/b][/quote]

Yea its nowhere near coke classic, but its deffinately close enough, it tastes 100x better than Diet Coke, which is whats really appealing to me.