• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ifithadinofbinforheysel again and again and again

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Ifithadinofbinforheysel he would of been sent of for diving!!!
[/b]

Heysel again eh.

You appear to be saying that ALL Evertonians tar liverpudlians with the same brush (but that'd just be ridiculous). It's funny how you are the only one who mentions it....Is it your badge of honour or something? Or are you just using the killing of 39 rival fans at a football match as a way of looking superior and righteous and victimised. Shame on you. Is anyone buying it?

Now change the record and stop acting like a soft kid.

I was MAKING A JOKE!!! IT WAS THE CAPTION COMP WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH!!! BUT TYPICAL EVERTONIAN CANT SEE THE JOKE!!! AND USING THE STEREOTYPICAL PHRASE FOR THE DERBY!!! THAT IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE HEARD ME SAY IT!!! I HAVE OBVIOUSLY HIT A RAW NERVE!!!

I was MAKING A JOKE!!! IT WAS THE CAPTION COMP WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH!!! BUT TYPICAL EVERTONIAN CANT SEE THE JOKE!!! AND USING THE STEREOTYPICAL PHRASE FOR THE DERBY!!! THAT IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE HEARD ME SAY IT!!! I HAVE OBVIOUSLY HIT A RAW NERVE!!!
[/b]

Raw nerve? I don't see a joke in people dying at footy matches. I'm weird like that. I seem to remember you or charlie reacting angrily when Teh Mite tarred all rednoses with the same brush.

Should you have to answer for the Anfield ****-thrower or the Old Trafford vandals? No...should you have to answer for Heysel? No. Should I have to answer for the worst element in the Everton crowd who sing the Heysel songs?

Yawn

Change the record.

It offends some people, it doesn't offend some people. Everything in work, where I work with 3 Blues (2 of the knobhead element, 1 a perfectly reasonable fan) gets blamed on Heysel. Management decisions get blamed on Heysel.

I'm not belittling the death of 39 people, it's just workplace banter.

It offends some people, it doesn't offend some people. Everything in work, where I work with 3 Blues (2 of the knobhead element, 1 a perfectly reasonable fan) gets blamed on Heysel. Management decisions get blamed on Heysel.

I'm not belittling the death of 39 people, it's just workplace banter.
[/b]

That's just lame...'cause you and your colleagues joke about it everyone else just has to get on with it?

If it offends you RBS I'll not use it when you're around. You're the only person I know who it offends. I apologise profusely.

And I have never used it on this forum before apart from making up a caption... so will take that out now...

If it offends you RBS I'll not use it when you're around. You're the only person I know who it offends. I apologise profusely.
[/b]

Well. It's appreciated. Personally I don't think you should make any jibes like that in a public arena 'cause they happen to be an in-joke between you and your colleagues.

It's just part of the downward spiral between Everton, your lot and United. You see it happening year on year on year.

SB

It is getting worse and worse, with the chants about a 6 month old baby being the worst so far.

It is getting worse and worse, with the chants about a 6 month old baby being the worst so far.
[/b]

Actually whilst I think Heysel/Munich chants are totally abhorrent I reckon the paternity sings are dead, dead funny.

It's such an all pervading story about that local crook rattling his girlfriend....it's got to be sung about. He's big and tough enough to take it.

Are you honestly saying you didn't smirk when you heard :

"What's that coming over your bird? Is it a gangster? Is it a gangster?"

I bet you thought the old Tommy Docherty "Who's up Mary Brown" song was funny...I know I did.

I don't think it's funny in the slightest. Not when the songs are about a 6 month old baby. And I would like to see some evidence behind all this. There is none because it's a load of shite, but if you do mention it PLEASE use the word "allegedly"

Latest posts