• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Christmaaaaaaaaas!

Well I, due to perfect circumstances, do not have to spend time with my extended family this year. The extent of it is getting drunk on the couch with my dad on Christmas Day watching the NBA or getting drunk at the Air Canada Center in Toronto watching the Raptors(NBA) beat some team during the holidays. Oh what a Christmas it will be!

What are you all hoping to receive from Father Christmas/Santa Claus/Pierre Noel?
Me?...some nice rugby stuff...you can't get it in the US.

Books, new guitar effects pedal and some nice rugby jerseys (boks player jersey (awesome fit!))

Oh, and my two front teeth...

In Scotland, New Years is traditionally a bigger thing that Christmas (hence the massai party in Princes Street) and so we've given it a special name.

So, in otherwords, Hogmany is just New Years eve in Scotland. Only with alot of alcohol and Scottish country dancing (which is actually great banter).

What are you all hoping to receive from Father Christmas/Santa Claus/Pierre Noel?
Me?...some nice rugby stuff...you can't get it in the US.
[/b]

World Rugby Shop is where i get all of my nice rugby stuff in the US..

World Rugby Shop is where i get all of my nice rugby stuff in the US..
[/b]

That's a pretty good site actually.
And i'd love to get the super 12 dvd that they've got there...but i don't fancy paying all those extras for P&P inc. customs chargers also.

They're alright for some things...
they don't have everything, though. And sometimes you can find better deals ordering them direct.

I will participate in xmas like every other year.

My checklist for xmas
Drink too much
Smoke too much
Miss the missus too much
Go to Lancashire to see my real dad
Drink too much
Open presents and act like I like them (Not really:p)
Hope and prey for enough money to live on for the next 2 months.

Latest posts