• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Christmaaaaaaaaas!

S

St Helens RLFC

Well, so everything else would have you believe.

What are your plans for the festive season? Apart from, of course, to have a drunken row with a family member, overeat and embarrass yourself at the office party.....

Well, let me brief you...Today (being the day after Thanksgiving) is lovingly called "Black Friday," as it's the bussiest shopping day of the year. So, the holiday season started yesterday. My parents came up and I'm presently hanging out with them. Next is my birthday, my fatherinlaws birthday, Christmas, new years eve and new years day/my wifes b-day. I have a load of stuff to do, presents to buy, and food to eat.

I LOVE IT!

drunk_santa_by_Decota.jpg

Going to Prague from the 16th to 23rd of December getting ****** then coming home and getting ******, can't beat it.

Being at school, going to parties, playing rugby, my birthday on the 30th and then Hogmany. Only the scots know how to do that properly!

Bloody Hate Christmas, the only good thing about it is I get 2 weeks off for just cos work is shut :D

Someone has taken up the copious drinking already! I hope I don't come downstairs on Thursday morning to find you at my knives.....

Yeah, I waited til you were asleep over the in England, and I gotcha! Eh, Charlie?

<div class='quotemain'> Yeah, I waited til you were asleep over the in England, and I gotcha! Eh, Charlie? [/b]

Yeah like santa did when I was younger :wah: :wah:
[/b][/quote]

Are you saying "santa" abused you as a child?
Coz that's disturbing on so many different levels...

what the shizzle is hogmady
[/b]

Thats Hogmanay you incompetent fool! Hogmanay is a Scottish event to celebrate the new year and is held all across Scotland.

Latest posts