• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ill...

Funnily enough, Doctors have started to realise that there MAY actually be a use for your tonsils after all.

They were getting a little chop-happy until they realised that short term, yes it stops the pain, but long term it leaves you far more open and susceptible to further infections.
[/b]
Maybe they are the **** surgeons who don't know how to do it properly.

You won't feel pain if you drink some aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabsinth. [/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good afternoon. I am Nelson Mandela. Many people struggle with their tonsils and have to wait years to get theirs removed on the NHS. No longer with this.... Nelson Mandela's self surgery kit.

Taking advantage of my illness, i threatened the really annoying little valleys girl that works with us. I told her that if she ****** me off any more or doesn't get on with her work, i'd - and i quote, "force open your mouth and cough phlegm and mucus down your throat until you keel over and die of tonsilitis."

Some may question my managerial skills, but f*** 'em, i'm her superior. If she doens't do her work/****** me off then i shall declare biological war!

You certainly threaten people in strange ways. But I'd say it'll work, because if someone said that to me in a serious manner, I'd be genuinely worried.

Taking advantage of my illness, i threatened the really annoying little valleys girl that works with us. I told her that if she ****** me off any more or doesn't get on with her work, i'd - and i quote, "force open your mouth and cough phlegm and mucus down your throat until you keel over and die of tonsilitis."

Some may question my managerial skills, but f*** 'em, i'm her superior. If she doens't do her work/****** me off then i shall declare biological war!
[/b]

That wouldnt be the only thing you'll force down her throat either.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

That wouldnt be the only thing you'll force down her throat either. [/b][/quote]
Hahaha I like it! Great minds think alike Dustin!

Latest posts