• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ill...

M

melon

Funnily enough, Doctors have started to realise that there MAY actually be a use for your tonsils after all.

They were getting a little chop-happy until they realised that short term, yes it stops the pain, but long term it leaves you far more open and susceptible to further infections.
[/b]
Maybe they are the **** surgeons who don't know how to do it properly.

S

St Helens RLFC

You won't feel pain if you drink some aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabsinth. [/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good afternoon. I am Nelson Mandela. Many people struggle with their tonsils and have to wait years to get theirs removed on the NHS. No longer with this.... Nelson Mandela's self surgery kit.

R

Rugby_Cymru

Taking advantage of my illness, i threatened the really annoying little valleys girl that works with us. I told her that if she ****** me off any more or doesn't get on with her work, i'd - and i quote, "force open your mouth and cough phlegm and mucus down your throat until you keel over and die of tonsilitis."

Some may question my managerial skills, but f*** 'em, i'm her superior. If she doens't do her work/****** me off then i shall declare biological war!

M

melon

You certainly threaten people in strange ways. But I'd say it'll work, because if someone said that to me in a serious manner, I'd be genuinely worried.

D

DC

Taking advantage of my illness, i threatened the really annoying little valleys girl that works with us. I told her that if she ****** me off any more or doesn't get on with her work, i'd - and i quote, "force open your mouth and cough phlegm and mucus down your throat until you keel over and die of tonsilitis."

Some may question my managerial skills, but f*** 'em, i'm her superior. If she doens't do her work/****** me off then i shall declare biological war!
[/b]

That wouldnt be the only thing you'll force down her throat either.

M

melon

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

That wouldnt be the only thing you'll force down her throat either. [/b][/quote]
Hahaha I like it! Great minds think alike Dustin!

Latest posts