• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm Back!

R

RC

Hey guys!
Just wanted to let you guys know that i'm back!
It's been 6 months and I've spent them all in America!
I'm back now and can't wait to get talking rugby, although i'm totally uninformed on anything rugby related now.
So i've got some homework to be done.

Hey! Welcome back dude.
I'm not sure you want feedback on the Welsh tour to SA, it wasn't pretty :p

Haha, i heard we didn't even put up a performance.
It doesn't count in my eyes because i didn't see it! Although i heard Shane had a nice try or two.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 6 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It doesn't count in my eyes because i didn't see it! Although i heard Shane had a nice try or two.[/b]
Yeah he did but in the end the Springboks pretty much had a lot of fun running circles around the Welsh.
If it is any consolation the Sprinboks came last in the tri-nations.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmOQyyezwCQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmOQyyezwCQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Welcome back! Apart from the Summer Internationals, not that much drama has happened in the world of rugby.

*Paging RC to the Staff forum!*

Welcome back man, if you go through the variuos topics in general rugby you will be up2date in no time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Oct 6 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks GG, that'll be enough, GG!
But if it's any consolation to that the Boks also were the 1st team to win in NZ for 5 years, and gave the Aussies their biggest ever defeat during that up-and-down TN campaign.

Anyway if you want to read the topic as your 'homework'-
7 June: http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41225
14 June: http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41624[/b]
Yep that thrashing of the Wallabies made the Welsh tests look good from a Welsh perspective.

You also missed Samoa's historic win over the All Blacks. Ok so that was stretching it a bit.

Steve-o neglected to mention we shipped in 5 players and shipped them straight out afterwards, pretty much gifting them the game. ;)

I hope you didn't use your Welsh-nish for evil in the US. Although they prob thought you were just English.

Bloody hell, who removed the ban!!!

There is gonna be hell when I find out

Bless him, only RC could start mild bickering between the one-for-all, all-for-one SH musketeers!

Aye, this reminds me of Asterix and the Roman Agent.

RC, the only man who could sow division and mistrust within even the most hardcore Republican splinter group...

Welcome back RC.

Don't they have rugby on the internet in the US?

Anyway, you missed..

Dan Carter signs for Hornchurch RFC.
Stade Francais becomes purveyors of gay rugby fashion.
All Blacks discover no other player can possibly play openside other than McCaw.
Gavin Henson sues Sunny Delight.
Wallabies grow a pair.
Matt Dunning does an impression of a prop in a test.
Benetton Treviso won the Heineken Cup beating Toulouse, 55-0.
Connacht won a game.
O'Rothlain is still follically challenged.
Teh Mite skips naked through Northampton town centre as Saints get promoted, with the 2nd coronation of King Carlos all live on ITV3. Luckily, no one was watching.
TRF > The world.

Hahaha!
Wow, that's quite a series of events.
I had barely any time to go on the internet when i was in America. Too busy!
But after reading what you said about Benneton Treviso winning the Heineken Cup i realised that i had no idea who won the cup this year...then i did some research.
I'm slowly catching up on things.
Cheers for the messages tho guys!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 6 2008, 06:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 6 2008, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't count in my eyes because i didn't see it! Although i heard Shane had a nice try or two.[/b]
Yeah he did but in the end the Springboks pretty much had a lot of fun running circles around the Welsh.
If it is any consolation the Sprinboks came last in the tri-nations.
[/b][/quote]

Sorry, was that a cocky remark from a Kiwi?
Surely not... :p

Oh yeah, O'Rothlain also eat the worlds biggest Pork Pie at the Great British Beer Festival :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 6 2008, 04:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Wellcome back, seems I am new for you, I have joined TRF in July

So Nice to meet you ;) :lol:

Latest posts