I'm back!

iINDOMINUSxx

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
hi guys sorry i haven't been posting things for a while i've been doing exams so i'm really busy with stuff for the exams. so basically in this thread i'll be answering your questions that you have it can be anything about the rugby 13 patch or just anything just feel free to ask anything and i'll do my best to answer all the questions

i need a tutorial despritly on how to use Fsh Ed proberly do u know of any or could u make a tutorial

New Picture (4).pngI have been working on New scoreboard logos and i will put the download link up for them when i have finished
dont worry scotty i have worked out how to use FshEd

how about the scoreboard logos for the super rugby teams like its shown on tv?

can someone please put this Highlanders Away Kit on Rugby 08 for me

Please
New%20Picture%20(120).png
Highlanders+Away+kit+2013.png

im begging you that you stop posting stuff like this make a thread about it you have now totally broken the point of this thread

if you read in this thread it said i will be answering your questions and when you came i already get stuff like made the new scoreboard or new rugby ball or check this site out do that somewhere else i dont want it in this thread just ask questions and yeah it will be fine no stuff like that

Yes I know how to do fsh files I know how to see the kits on fsh ed but when I import them it does not work
so are u gonna do it. ?

thanks if u can

Latest posts