• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm BACK!!!!!

C

Canadian_Rugger

Well I last posted on this site almost 4 months ago and a lot has happened in the rugby world since then.

I just finished my Basic Officer training in the Canadian Military which was three months long so I have been in complete isolation from whats been happening in the world and have not been able to post.

Just seen the big win for Canada over the USA woohoo oh and luckily for me I will be starting to play rugby again

I am attending the Royal Military College of Canada in the fall and I am going up there on Monday for a 2 week pre season training camp so should be good. Going to be great load of rugby I'll be playing if I make the team 5 days of practice a week 3 hours daily and games every weekend. Will be very good for my rugby playing ability anyways just thought I'd give a little post on whats going on in my life and rugger on :)

good on ya mate. now at least you have some stories to tell your grandkids when they're on your lap. and some match it was! something to keep the amercians' mouth shut for a couple of moments. start looking though, that silence wont last for long

Latest posts