• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm dreaming of a Dark Ruby Red Christmas: Guinness Pro14 - R11

Tuilagi would have gotten 6 months for that,
How is Nigel Owens still highly rated? His actual refereeing is not good.

There's quite a few people in Wales who share your opinion... a little "too much drama and witty lines, rather than refereeing" is the opinion of some...

**** it cold here but well BP win for Leinster. Deserved too. Our attitude stank but well I'd arather it happened today as opposed to in a season defining game

**** it cold here but well BP win for Leinster. Deserved too. Our attitude stank but well I'd arather it happened today as opposed to in a season defining game
Wouldn't agree with the bolded bit, Leinster were just better. Thought Dave Kilcoyne, Million Dollar O'Mahoney, Rory Scannell, Alex Wootton and Andrew Conway were very impressive.

Jordan Larmour us the most exciting Irish back three player to emerge since Keith Earls. Even forgetting about his try, the weight on his kick through for the penalty try was excellent.

Wouldn't agree with the bolded bit, Leinster were just better. Thought Dave Kilcoyne, Million Dollar O'Mahoney, Rory Scannell, Alex Wootton and Andrew Conway were very impressive.

Jordan Larmour us the most exciting Irish back three player to emerge since Keith Earls. Even forgetting about his try, the weight on his kick through for the penalty try was excellent.
Oh don't get me wrong Snoop Leinster were good and fully agree on Larmour.
Just our lads attitude and body demeanour in warm up, the dressing room and the 1st half stunk. It was as if a few didnt want to be there or just couldn't get up for it. I haven't seen it as flat as that in a long time.
Leinster were better and I'm not using that as an excuse.
On Conway I think though it was only when he went to the wing he became electric and Zebo coming to 15 brought the bit more balance and reassurance. But that will be an issue to address for another day

Latest posts