I'm going to England!!!

Jer1cho

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
So, I won a competition on the radio this morning, where I had to say a poem in a British accent. It was a British Airways competition, and I won!

I won two return flight tickets to London for myself and my wife, so we will be going to England some time this year!!! We will most likely be staying in London, as well as in Swindon Town, because I have family there.

This would be an awesome opportunity for a meet up somewhere I reckon, as I need someone to get plastered with for a night or two!!! Yay!

Awesome! So when will this be? If it's before the end of the season, a ticket up to Northampton is £30 so if you like we can catch a game while you're over.

Basically, the dates are totally my choice, but I really want to go around June/July when the weather is a little nicer. It also depends on when my folks are going up, as we could probably do that as well. I will keep you updated though, and will DEFINITELY be seeing you! ^_^

Wow you guys win a load down there Wasnt too long ago since Steve-o got a dropkick for a grand at Halftime wasnt it?

Here was my poem, which I did in my finest British accent:

I love you like a warm pint
on a miserable rainy day,
I love you like a Stevie G goal
as Liverpool beat Scum away,
I love you like a Mr Bean sketch
they're all etched on my brain,
I love you like the snogging
that sets me up for bed,
I love you like the musty smell
that permeates your breath.
I love you just like everything
that ever gave me pleasure
so please accept this Crappy poem
and bottom smacking beyond measure

I'm going to see if they upload it, so that you can all hear it!

Up for a weekend in Belgium for some fine beer tasting and much more?

The last thing this country needs is more South Africans! ;)

Will you sign a breif contract with the Saracens, Jer1cho?

HAHA I wish! Well toi update you guys, I won the grand prize draw this morning, as all the winners were entered into the draw.

My tickets were upgraded to business class, and we have a free 4 night stay in a Hotel in London, Meals included, as well £500 in spending money.

I can't believe my luck.

HAHA I wish! Well toi update you guys, I won the grand prize draw this morning, as all the winners were entered into the draw.

My tickets were upgraded to business class, and we have a free 4 night stay in a Hotel in London, Meals included, as well £500 in spending money.

I can't believe my luck.

Was this through 5FM?

Poo poo to the notion of a 'British accent' <_<

I can't believe my luck.
You lucky baxtard!

Most English people can't afford to spend four days in London. Great city, ruined by bankers.

Have fun.

Latest posts