I'm gonna introduce you to Cymro's friend

cyRil

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
PAIIIIIINNN!!!
Right who wants it?! This forum is dull as ****, it's inhabitants are wallowing in either self-absorption (Mite), pomposity (smartcooky) or illiteracy (take your ******* pick!!)
I've had enough I tell you! I remember this place as a thriving medium of intellectual, interesting and funny discussion. Now the weeks go by and the only thing that keeps me intrigued is seeing how many 'what's the best NH XV this week' threads that can be published in a limited space of time.

So let's kick **** up people! Give me something that reminds me why I love this forum. Let me not yearn for the days of RC and Speedy, but instead exalt the names Feicarsinn and Bristol-Iain!

Just in case anyone's stuck I'll kick a conversation up...

Oh Cymro, you're a c***!!!!!

gherkin.jpg

Suck it.

(or do something with it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyril here's one for you ... directly from the Great One ...

[video=youtube;gra37iG9bxE&start=406]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gra37iG9bxE&start=406[/video]​

Go to 6mins 46 seconds!

Last edited:
Well I was waiting for someone to try liven things up ...:)

Why mus mcDonalds insist on putting ******* gherkins in every burger regardless of how many times i say it in however many languages I say it i n the hope that they eventually give me a burger without those bitter tasting wretched green turds that effectively ruin my burger !!

Cymro form now until TRF ceases to exist i owe you infinite rep...I loved every second of The Rock video and it brought back the good old days :)

+infinity :p

I got mentioned in the original rant, awesome. Also, I'm twice the poster RC ever was, by virtue of not being Welsh.

Mmm. I'm writing this from page 1 as I can't access page 2. Permission denied, wtf?

Oh, and it's a shame we've lost tons of quality posters over the years but that's the lot of every forum...People lose interest, get busy (kids, marriage etc), move along...

Bates, do you speak french? That guy is the worst president we've ever had, and a **** of the highest order. There's no word strong enough to express what he and his government are.

Last edited:
Is there a reason I can't get onto the second page of this thread?

So apparently the only way to get to the second page is to rite a post...Is it a plot by the mods to have a super long thread? :D

waz wif d me$$ed up pg 2????????

I figured out that if you go into "post reply" then you can view the previous posts below the one you are about to post! I'm genius!

And then I realise how irrelevant this is, because no-one will see it! :cool:

I'm still on the first page, but then again I set the forum up to have 20 posts per page like the good old days.

Latest posts