• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I'm gonna introduce you to Cymro's friend

I'm still on the first page, but then again I set the forum up to have 20 posts per page like the good old days.
Shut up! We're not supposed to be reminiscing! We should be making this forum great once more! I have highlighted you as one of the people to do this so pick your white and green hooped socks up, yer big mick!

Shut up! We're not supposed to be reminiscing! We should be making this forum great once more! I have highlighted you as one of the people to do this so pick your white and green hooped socks up, yer big mick!

Last edited by a moderator:

I often wonder and worry about you.

Gentlemen....I propese Rugbywriters ban to be lifted...just so we can Neg rep him a few more times..

How can we possibly liven things up here ?? too the chatroom!!!!......maybe

I am soooo awesome.... drunk too mind. Still, off my face or not, standards of grammar must be upheld.

Latest posts