Rugga-lad

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
France
Is it worth it to spend almost $40 ? Available at Steam.com
Seems a bit pricey.

My goal is to become a coach one day, and even if i can get a little feel of managing a team, then that would be great. Nothing obviously beats the real thing, but hey, no harm in trying right?

Is it worth it ?

Last edited:
Yes it is . It is the best rugby management game there is and the debs. Keep improving it with updates.
Is it worth it to spend almost $40 ? Available at Steam.com
Seems a bit pricey.

My goal is to become a coach one day, and even if i can get a little feel of managing a team, then that would be great. Nothing obviously beats the real thing, but hey, no harm in trying right?

Is it worth it ?

I'm in the boat of debating to buy this. What has put me off is Cyanide's version which I know is not the same but has made me think twice about purchasing. Genuinley want an honest answer is it worth the £30 on Steam, or should I wait and hope for another promotion.

Easily the best rugby management game I've ever played. Alternative are constantly updating it with patches and fixes as well, the vast majority of the issues being raised on here. I don't think you'd regret it for one second.

how does it compare with like football manager in terms of detail? first i've heard of it

I am having a difficult time finding gameplay videos for this game. I am considering buying it to go with RC2.

How many national teams are included? I am assuming the leagues are Pro12, Premiership, Top14, Pro D2 and Super Rugby? With the European competitions? Does it include an editor to add/edit leagues and teams?

I am having a difficult time finding gameplay videos for this game. I am considering buying it to go with RC2.

How many national teams are included? I am assuming the leagues are Pro12, Premiership, Top14, Pro D2 and Super Rugby? With the European competitions? Does it include an editor to add/edit leagues and teams?
Please visit the Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 page on our website www.alternativesoftware.com where you will find videos and details on the game.

Latest posts