• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IMDb acting funny?

L

Laetca

Is anyone else having problems accessing IMDb? I thought it was my browser, but it gives me errors on both Firefox and Internet Explorer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 6 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is anyone else having problems accessing IMDb? I thought it was my browser, but it gives me errors on both Firefox and Internet Explorer.[/b]
I can get on fine with Firefox and IE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 5 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is anyone else having problems accessing IMDb? I thought it was my browser, but it gives me errors on both Firefox and Internet Explorer.[/b]

No problems at my end either, perhaps it's something to do with your connection?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 6 2008, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 5 2008, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problems at my end either, perhaps it's something to do with your connection?
[/b][/quote]

Would seem so, but it's odd, I haven't a problem with any other site (that I know of).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 6 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I am having some trouble also Laetca. Sometimes it loads (I'm using Firefox) but most of the time it times out on me if I either do a direct search or click on an IMDb related link. Weird, wouldn't have a clue why it's happening.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Dec 6 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 6 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am having some trouble also Laetca. Sometimes it loads (I'm using Firefox) but most of the time it times out on me if I either do a direct search or click on an IMDb related link. Weird, wouldn't have a clue why it's happening.
[/b][/quote]
Yep it happened to me too this week when I was stalking an actress.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Dec 6 2008, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wairarapa_cullen @ Dec 6 2008, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Dec 6 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Yep it happened to me too this week when I was stalking an actress.
[/b][/quote]

:lol: I'm trying to stalk Eva Green but bloody well can't now!

At first it was only giving me problems if I tried to click direct links (it worked if I went to imdb's main page first, oddly) but now it's hopeless. Sort of glad to know I'm nott he only one having trouble, don't want the computer to die on me too.

I got no problems with IMDB at all. I did encounter problems accessing another website before, it wasn't showing the page correctly, so I cleared all the private data (like cache, browsing history etc) & it solved my problem. I sure if you just clear the cache it will work fine.

To do this on Firefox, go to Tools>Clear Private Data, then tick all the check boxes on all you want erased.

To do this on IE7, go to Tools>Delete Browsing History, Click on the appropriate tab on what you want deleted, alternatively you can choose 'Delete All'.

I would recommend on both browsers to delete everything, that way you should solve the problem, hopefully.

Hope that helps you.

Doesn't seem to be it :(

It's pretty random, sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't.

Thanks for the tip though :)

Latest posts