• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

important news (i am not worthy of capslock)

• Thread starter lewseys got it covered
  • Start date
Only a week late. I guess it's better than the US (two and a bit years late for WWII...)

no they had feb 17th and theyve moved it foward which means theyve been notified!

i know but theyve changed it which means something will have made them changed their mind

Gameplay has the 10th too, and they're normally pretty reliable.
<

Originally posted by ***an@Feb 2 2006, 08:33 AM
Gameplay has the 10th too, and they're normally pretty reliable.
<
I'll second that, gameplay are awesome updating their release dates, as they are for getting the game to you a day before release.

Originally posted by woosaah@Feb 2 2006, 09:48 AM
we still have the 23rd
<
I know but it maybe worth the wait although rc2006 is coming back into the race

My copy of this months Rugby World magazine turned up in the post this morning and inside it is a full page advertisment for Ea Rugby 06.
Its got a large picture of Henson taking out Mark Cueto of England. Ubove it reads
"Real hits. Real tacticts. Lucky no real changing room smells"

At the bottom of the ad it says OUT FEBUARY 10TH

I think we can say that thats official !
<
<

Cant believe me luck! Two games out and a feast of Rugby for a few weeks on the T.V
<
. Do you think they shoved it forward to compete with RC 2006?

Originally posted by mickyb@Feb 2 2006, 12:03 PM
Cant believe me luck! Two games out and a feast of Rugby for a few weeks on the T.V
<
. Do you think they shoved it forward to compete with RC 2006?
<

well, to be fair, EA's game will sell five times what RC2006 does either way....

In NZ - a rugby obsessed country - it is not yet on the top ten ps2 games in the selling section and it comes out TOMORROW....

Rugby 2005 (and thus 2006 too I imagine) was number one for weeks leading up tp its release and pre-ordered in epic quantities...

The Nh slant will both help and hinder it and leave it where it was last time...

Rugby 06 will sell like hot cakes...and will, hopefully, justify it (Timberlake style)!

All rugby nations, who know the game too (and there are plenty), will opt more heavily for the EA game I am sure...

anyway, I've halved their sales.

<
<

lol. well rc2006 is not looking good again you can't even edit the nobodies names in the career mode and ak47 seems to have master the chip and grubber in one day of playing. ea06 defintely will sell well in nz as rc2006 has too much of a nh slant to it and just simple has no depth to it

Latest posts