• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Impress by Berbatov?

matteson

Academy Player
Were you impressed by Dimitar Berbatov's performance against Blackburn today?

5 goals in a game!! What can you say.. Hopefully he will start scoring more regurarly!!

I was impressed by him when he was still playing for Leverkusen. In 2004 when Ibrahimovic moved to Juventus, Berbatov was almost contracted by my fav. club Ajax but our chairman held back the transfer. What a dumb ass

I'm a Blackburn fan and got up at 4am to watch the game......and yes, i was, I think the whole team made him look better than he was but you can't argue with foot fitting the ball and ending up in the back of the net bit.

Were you impressed by Dimitar Berbatov's performance against Blackburn today?

5 goals in a game!! What can you say.. Hopefully he will start scoring more regurarly!!

Not impressed, he had played numerous matches before and almost never shined in a way he did against Blackburn

He is all Manchester Type player :D what I mean: they catch some weak teams and just trample them under feet, while look as scared children against stronger teams (which unfortunately are not numerous today)

Its weird that as soon as people start really laying in to him about not scoring since liverpool Hat-rick he pulls 5 goals in 1 game.... Mental stuff.
Unfortunately i'm yet to see the match, but i hear most were "tap ins" (to quote a friend)... A goals a goal, especially when you score 5 of em.
Just hope Rooney finds some form now to add to the firepower up front. I hope Hernandez gets more games tho, cause the guy is a real goal scorer.... kinda get the feeling he's gonna be Man Utd's new Ole Gunnar "super sub" :D

Im just going to hijiack this thread to make an observation:

I saw Ipswich vs Norwich on Sunday. Not one player wore a scarf-thing or a pair of gloves. Switch over to Newcastle vs Chelsea and they're all flipping wearing em. Heres a thought to all you Premier League nancy boys, either grow a pair and realise that is going to be cold when you play a winter sport or, and heres a doozy of an idea, RUN AROUND A BIT!!!

Jeez.

I'm impressed with Bervatov.... I had him in my fantasy football team and jumped from 16th to 8th in my super league because of the 5 goals! :lol:

Im just going to hijiack this thread to make an observation:

I saw Ipswich vs Norwich on Sunday. Not one player wore a scarf-thing or a pair of gloves. Switch over to Newcastle vs Chelsea and they're all flipping wearing em. Heres a thought to all you Premier League nancy boys, either grow a pair and realise that is going to be cold when you play a winter sport or, and heres a doozy of an idea, RUN AROUND A BIT!!!

Jeez.

:D:D:D:D hahahaaaaaa funny, you hate Premier League kids I see that :D:D:D:D

Latest posts