• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In memory of RC

B

Bullitt

<div align="center">
n513505910_106345_705.jpg

</div>
So, he's gone.

Dearey Beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the departure of our friend, dogsbody and dearest Butt-Monkey, Matthew Weir.

Oh, how he would make us laugh with tales of his ultimate haircut, be shoked by his broken foot or dicsuss the finer points of Neil Jenkins puchacing kicking tees from his place of work. Come rain or shine, a smile was only one mickey take away.

My favorate memory of him was his sheer arrogance, being absoloutely adiment that Northampton would give the Ospreys an absoloute hammering.

He was correct.

mattpwned.jpg

But what other fair tales could we speak about the man who's only real frends away from TRF are a Marble Column and a tub of whey protien?

Fellow members, I now urge you to share your memories of this TRF legend, nay, God!

Ashes-to-Ashes
Dust-to-Dust
Amen

You've posted something totally apt and fitting for one of the forums best!

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I extend, on behalf of my family, our sincerest condolences.
E.T finally went home.... [/b]
Hahaha you actually remember the whole E.T. thing?! Top stuff!

I remember when I first met him in "real life".

Basically me standing right behind him until he turned around and came nose to nose with my fat face! :D

<div align="center">
n513505910_106345_705.jpg
[/b][/quote]
Right arm thicker than the left. I think we know what that's all about.

So RC is gone. Where? I divn't hunershtan ...

Some of you may ask "Did he pass away?" Yes....he did....not die.....Or did he....Not die? Yes...No.....Maybe

I remember when I first met him in "real life".

Basically me standing right behind him until he turned around and came nose to nose with my fat face! :D
[/b]
Why were you standing directly behind him...I dunno if anyone has told you this but that's super creepy....

It's a shame to see such a young and promising young man go.

I'll have to rely on wikipedia for now, but it's not as good as Matt.

Latest posts