Injuries

Which Tyler

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Bath
I don't really know where to put this, but I guess it's an English club.

CLUB STATEMENT - JACK JEFFERY Today We are at Half Mast.
Too Good Even for the 'All Blacks'
It is with immeasurable sadness that we have to report the tragic loss of our beloved Jack Jeffery following our Seniors League fixture at Berkswell & Balsall yesterday 12th February.
Jack was adding another try to his phenomenal record and during the act and subsequent challenge of scoring he was injured.
He was taken to Walgrave Hospital where he tragically lost his fight.
A more committed, loyal 'Clubman' is hard to find. He would often return from London for training and was always at the heart of club activities.
He served his club, his teammates and the county with distinction and provided much satisfaction to the club supporters in knowing exactly where the whitewash was.
As a club, we have been overwhelmed by the messages of support and goodwill from the rugby community. Jack was calm, respected and highly thought of.
Our club and community have lost such a bright light.
On behalf of Evesham Rugby, I thank everyone whom supported Jack in his moment of need yesterday and for all the messages of support I have received from other clubs and the North Mids Union.
As a mark of respect our club is closed today. We fly at half-mast. Please take a moment today in your prayers and take your moment of silence for Jack, his family, loved ones and friends.
David Summerfield
Chair Evesham Rugby

Really local to me this, saw it this morning, gutting for everyone involved and so sad.

Latest posts