• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Injuries...

D

Dozzy_X

Is it just me, or after only the first day of the 6 nations there seems to be quite a number of injuries, most of these seem to be 6+ weeks as well, slightly worrying. Every team involved so far seems to have at least 1 fairly serious injury, be quite interesting to see the impact it takes on the starting line ups over the course of the tournament and also to see who else may come into the frame.

Is it just me, or after only the first day of the 6 nations there seems to be quite a number of injuries, most of these seem to be 6+ weeks as well, slightly worrying. Every team involved so far seems to have at least 1 fairly serious injury, be quite interesting to see the impact it takes on the starting line ups over the course of the tournament and also to see who else may come into the frame.
[/b]

i agree, i can't believe how many we had come off yesterday - ben kay even had to play out of position we were so short on subs.

I hope that Castrogiovanni will play vs England next sunday, he can't stand up yesterday at the end of the match.

I don't think it's anything major to worry about. Occasionally it's going to happen purely because of the nature of the sport.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

i agree, i can't believe how many we had come off yesterday - ben kay even had to play out of position we were so short on subs. [/b][/quote]

Balshaw was playing out of position too- he was in the team!

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

i agree, i can't believe how many we had come off yesterday - ben kay even had to play out of position we were so short on subs. [/b][/quote]

Balshaw was playing out of position too- he was in the team!
[/b][/quote]

England suffered but these things tend to even themselves out

Latest posts