• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

injury photos

A

ajayp

hi

it may sound a bit grim but i'm making a compitition to see who has the worst injury!

all you do is post pictures of your injurys

2 weeks from now i'll judge to see who has the worst

now get injuring!!!!!!!!!!!

:injured:

i broke my finger on tuesday

(avatar photo)

hi

it may sound a bit grim but i'm making a compitition to see who has the worst injury!

all you do is post pictures of your injurys

2 weeks from now i'll judge to see who has the worst

now get injuring!!!!!!!!!!!

:injured:

i broke my finger on tuesday

(avatar photo)

[/b]

im affraid i dont have a picture of it but when i was 15 i dislocated my knee when my leg got stuck in the mud and i ran over it... wasnt a nice site for me seeing my knee pop out of my socket also the pain i can really remember it but it was bad....

freaking school rugby pitches... :mad:

BAYUM!

Mashed-1.jpg

That hurt a lot getting rucked in the head. Notice all the blood in my left eye.

both impressive
dislocated knee sounds sore as f***
nasty pic!!!!!!!!

my hands have been a victim of rucking, with me coming out with 8 stud marks!

Dislocated ankle, ruptured ligaments and broken thiba anyone?

Ill get a pic posted soon

both impressive
dislocated knee sounds sore as f***
nasty pic!!!!!!!!

my hands have been a victim of rucking, with me coming out with 8 stud marks! [/b]

dislocated knee or dislocated kneecap? Dislocated knees are seriously bad news with a high chance of losing blood supply to the leg and always requires an operation to save the leg. Thankfully they are rare as hens teeth, whereas dislocated kneecaps are common and quite amusing in comparison.

Not a rugby related injury, nor have I got photos, but I did manage to break my arm in three places a year or two back. When I say I, I actually mean my girl friend who crashed my dad's quad with me on the back (flipped it driving into a hedge).

Luckily she sustained no injuries, and we were both lucky the quad didn't land on us both (it weighs about 250kg), or we could of been seriously hurt.

Amazingly I think she managed to cure my wrist which I've had problems with since I fell off a quad when I was 10 or 11, sure I'd broken it, but I never went to the hospital. Must have broken in the same place, but got set correctly this time.

Fun times lol.

saw a boy who's nipple was pretty much ripped off from a wayward stud.

my worse injury was having my shin scraped down to the bone over a day of sevens rugby (playing in the front row, constantly getting kicked in the shin).
i went to hospital and they couldn't sew it up because the skin was too far apart so i had to let it heal.

Nice pics. Yea I've seen some pretty bad ones, but have been lucky enough not to get any...

my worse injury was having my shin scraped down to the bone over a day of sevens rugby (playing in the front row, constantly getting kicked in the shin).
i went to hospital and they couldn't sew it up because the skin was too far apart so i had to let it heal.
[/b]

That sounds extremely painful, so could you see the bone?

No pics either but rugby has left me with some battle wounds. Broken big toe, broken collar bone, hairline fracture on my pelvis, broken thumb, the ligaments in my right hand are messed, badly sprained right ankle which is still giving me grief, and then the last one which ended rugby for me was a fractured T9 vertebra (around the middle of the back). Literally millimeters from being in a wheelchair. Very scary.

I'll add a pic of when one of my mates had a bike accident. His thigh bone got ripped right out! I think it was even in an issue of FHM

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

That sounds extremely painful, so could you see the bone?
[/b][/quote]

yeah, it was down to the bone, it was white and everything. after the nurse cleaned it up that much was obvious.

Latest posts