• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Inside balls

Y

Yeungy

I love doing these. At the ruck, get the scrum half to pass it to the forwards and when the forward gets the ball do a normal pass to the opposite side in which you passed to the forward. If you are lucky and it is executed correctly, a player will latch on to the ball and break into a gap. The inside balls look great when done right. I have scored quite a few tries from this and they are great to watch.

Has anyone else done these before?

D

davidson

yeah, discovered that just a couple of days ago.its good cos its about 50-50 chance of success.
the best place to so it is 10-15m in from either touch line as its the winger who will get the ball and make the break, so you have a good chance at a chip or sidestep.

I

I cant think of a username

Yeah I try them sometimes except they can be intercepted like offloads

K

kinkon89

wats with the same sigs guys?

you guys gay?..or you guys have a little gang or something?

Y

Yeungy

Ok which one should I change mine to then?

CescFabregas2.jpg

or

Barcelona2.jpg

or

Ronaldo3.jpg

or

Ronaldo4.jpg

G

Gay-Guy

Forwards get smashed from the ruck ball in multipayer so using them for an inside ball pass is a bit dodgy at times....

....unless you do the forwards running off from a maul....at least the defence can't fly up on a mul....so use it from lineouts a lot.........

....the lineout = maul = forward running off at an angle OUT = inside ball to a flying blindsidewinger chasing you.....was a great move in R2005....yet to try it in R2006.....

A

allblacksfreak

Originally posted by Yeungy@Apr 13 2006, 01:09 PM
Ok which one should I change mine to then?

CescFabregas2.jpg

or

Barcelona2.jpg

or

Ronaldo3.jpg

or

Ronaldo4.jpg
DUDE!!!!! we're in a RUGBY forum...
them footballers are ***** :p

G

Gay-Guy

Anyway back on topic......

All balls should be kept inside......

.....gee its been awhile.....

B

Black-Monday

I was waiting for that comment, as soon as I saw the topic I thought about posting something along those lines, but decided against it.

why is it you always think of innuendo's at inappropiate times.....

BM

D

davidson

yeah, im totally gutted.

unfortunately cos im on a mac here at work, safari wont let me upload an image.

shame really, as it might be nice to see a sig that hasnt come from the school
of "i just learned the gaussian blur, overlay and lense flare" school of photoshop.

and as im a graphic designer, i feel it is my duty to wage war on those from said school.

Latest posts