• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Face Updates For Rugby 08

Haha yeah,face making is not for the faint hearted thats for sure...

Just keep on trying and you will get it right after a while,along while!LOL

Haha yeah,face making is not for the faint hearted thats for sure...

Just keep on trying and you will get it right after a while,along while!LOL

[/b]

Yeh........... i've been trying since I got up ( about 9 o clock). I can do the bmp and import it into the textures.fsh and then into the .big file but it still just shows his default face in game even though i've placed the .big file in the EA Sports Rugby 08 directory and assigned it in the editor. Maybe its because i'm not doing anything in oedit? i'll just have to wait for uli's tutorial...............

Cheers

Tom

saints2.jpg

1478266676.jpg

Here they are, could you make his face with the second picture hairstyle or at least change the default face texture of him in the game cause ,to me, he don´t looks like King Carlos ,and could you upload Dan Parks and Mike Blair Rugby 06 faces?Ill been very grateful. :cheers:
[/b]

How does this King Carlos face look to you,is it okay to release?

Cheers
Ross

His hairline looks odd and maybe the goatee is too thick, and needs thinning. But other than that, it's ok.

His hairline looks odd and maybe the goatee is too thick, and needs thinning. But other than that, it's ok. [/b]
Fa'atau82 is right ,do that and the face will be superb :cheers:

Okay I'll update his hairline and goatee as soon as I can and release it either tomorrow or sometime this weekend...

Cheers
Ross

I used the default hairline and just darkened his hair colour abit aswell as his eyebrows and made his goatee abit thinner :D

Let me know if this one is okay to be released...?

Cheers
Ross

Really Great Update :bana: , Now he really seems like King Carlos, Many Thanks and Great Work!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

How about some of Scotland's players? Haven't seen to many of their faces about:

Ben Cairns:
Ben-Cairns.jpg

Matt Mustchin:
Matt%20Muschin.JPG

Ross Ford:
Ross-Ford1.jpg

Allister-Hogg3.jpg

And you've got to have, arguably, the best 9 in the world right now...
Mike-Blair1.jpg

If you could try a stab at at least some of these, that'd be great.

Cheers.

I will try my best to make some of those Scottish players faces but Im just abit busy with my roster update at the moment so it may not be anytime soon...

Also try and ask Uli,maybe he can make 1 or 2 of those faces so long...

Cheers
Ross

I just found the face making tutorial, so i'll try to do some, as i have a lot of free time these days. I'll try the scottish players, and some of Clermont. Could you tell if there is a list of player you would need ?

As usual, it's when you start project that you have unexpected things that happens. So i'm sorry, i have no time left for faces. Sorry for the triple post, if you can tell a newbie how to remove a post..

Latest posts