• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Video Avatar Thread

M

munross

Hello everybody, this is my Video Avatar Thread and anyone is welcome to request a video avatar just as long as you can provide me with the video or the link to one.

I will be making some of my own too so be on the look out :)

Q: How to set the gif as your avatar
A: At your "Edit Avatar Settings" tab in the "My Controls" menu select the "Enter a URL to an online avatar image" and enter the URL of the image in that tab, eg:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2883/picf34f34.gif

Lelia Masaga

Danie Gerber (Requested by man007)

Brain O'Driscoll
(Requested by feicarsinn)

Jaque Fourie

Christian Cullen
(Requested by candybum)

Pierre Spies
(Requested by 4 Jelliott)

Gareth Edwards
(Requested Hall)

David Campese
(Requested by Dale)

Ryan Kankowski
(Requested by Jer1cho)

Barry Murphy
(Requested by Monkeypigeon)

Keith Earls
(Requested by MunsterMan)

M

munross

See 1st post for your request

the quality of the video was abit ****, so hence the sh!tty quality of the .gif file, but its the best I can do with it unless you have a better quality video for me?

M

munross

Jaque Fourie's great try vs England done, see 1st post

Any other requests are welcome

4 Jelliott

Any chance you could make a Pierre Spies one?

Heres a link from youtube... could you use the second clip.. where he does the spin before scoring...

Theres a few others before him.. its a "Whose the best No.8" thingy

Thanks v.much.

M

munross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Heres a link from youtube... could you use the second clip.. where he does the spin before scoring...

Thanks v.much.[/b]
Where's the link...?lol

Do you want the try of Pierre Spies vs England?

@candybum your request is now done, see 1st post

4 Jelliott

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 29 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks v.much.[/b]
Where's the link...?lol

[/b][/quote]

Yeah sorry i thought I put link in... here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPDsbQpYnI

The one where he scores... i think its the second one hes in... there are quite a few other clips as well of other 8's but could you use the one that starts at 3mins 6 seconds... and ends about 3 mins 12.

Thanks.

M

munross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Mar 30 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Will probably only be done with your request tomorrow Hall, the website that I use to convert the .gifs is full of **** at the moment :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 30 2009, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 29 2009, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (4 Jelliott @ Mar 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks v.much.[/b]
Where's the link...?lol

[/b][/quote]

Yeah sorry i thought I put link in... here it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzPDsbQpYnI

The one where he scores... i think its the second one hes in... there are quite a few other clips as well of other 8's but could you use the one that starts at 3mins 6 seconds... and ends about 3 mins 12.

Thanks.
[/b][/quote]

4 Jelliott your request is now done, see 1st post

M

munross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Mar 31 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rfTcww49zM

David Campese
3:34 to 3:40

Slowed down a tad - bit like the JDV one you had when it slows down when he dives for the tryline.[/b]
The reason why JDV dives so slowly over the tryline in that avatar is because I used the super slowmo part of the video when I made it, I made the David Campese one that you requested the slowest I could ;) , your request is now done, see 1st post

@Hall your request is now done, see 1st post