• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Intercept King's Video Avatar Thread

Nope for that you'll need programs like youtube downloader, just google it, there should be many of those programs available...

One final question.
I've made a gif file, but I can't ger it to animate when I upload it from my PC.
It becomes a jpg upon uploading, and does not show the video.
I also tried via imageshack, but I got a file too large warning (19kb, but others seem to have much larger files.)

One final question.
I've made a gif file, but I can't ger it to animate when I upload it from my PC.
It becomes a jpg upon uploading, and does not show the video.
I also tried via imageshack, but I got a file too large warning (19kb, but others seem to have much larger files.)

Did you get that warning here on TRF?

Did you get that warning here on TRF?

Yes.
This is the file.
hookneww.gif

Oh I see, there have been other members that also get that "warning" about the file being too large.The admin's of TRF are still trying to fix that "bug", hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Oh I see, there have been other members that also get that "warning" about the file being too large.The admin's of TRF are still trying to fix that "bug", hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

Cheers!
Glad it's not just me I guess.
I had downloaded a converter months ago and loved it- it downloaded the video, allowed you to cut it, and then it would convert it, but since youtube have updated, it doesn't work anymore. The author might redesign it, eventually.

I made this avatar all in GIMP, with an animation plugin.
Speed still needs a bit of tweaking, but I'm just glad it works! (Kinda gives a Benny Hill-esque effect to the vid).

Latest posts