• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

international cricket 2010

Great find as always esoj. Looks like this is one of the reasons they never patched the first game, (aside from a lame beta patch PC only).

Well you were 100% right in the review you gave it, Dan. Lets hope you can get another early look at this one. :)

So do I! :D I have something quite big under my hat as well, having a look at this would rule harder than the Proclaimers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Mar 24 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So do I! :D I have something quite big under my hat as well, having a look at this would rule harder than the Proclaimers![/b]

Something big under your hat? Why are you keeping your hat near your groin, lol.

ahh another cricket game, awesome stuff, i still play ashes 2009 every now and again, even after getting the platnum trophy for it.

hopefully they make it a truck load harder though!

brilliant news
ashes2009 ruled my life for 3-4 months and this will be no exception! :bravo:

Someone's after another trip to Codies! Maybe you can play it all night beforehand and then claim to be a better player again, who knows?

Still excited about this one later this year. Any more info would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping for manual appealing!!!!!

68293d1270730535-stuart-broad-front-international-cricket-2010-cover-ic2010coveruk.jpg

http://www.playcricket2010.com/

Images: http://www.flickr.com/photos/codemasters/sets/72157623525284779/

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed my trip to Codies for Ashes Cricket 2009, they were a very nice bunch.

looks alot like the ashes game, i hope sooner or later they do end up getting all the other teams licensed. Its a pain in the butt having to change all the teams names!

But disappointed it does not include county cricket teams from England and Wales!

Perhaps it's a licensing issue?

Its a tad surprising when they have obtained a licence of some sort from the England and Wales Cricket Board. Must just be exclusive to the England national team. Its about time they shoved in county and state sides in the game.

Latest posts