• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

International weekend

S

St Helens RLFC

At the worst possible time in my book, what with the season having just got going, but there you go. England play Slovenia in a friendly on Saturday afternoon.

No co-incidence that the Double header will be on at Twickenham... BBC broadcasting this one per chance?

nah, ITV for the England match, BBC for the Poland NI match, wonder will there be any trouble between the fans at that one and Sky for the rest.

1-1 in Nicosea at half time, early goal from Doyle, but our passing is poor and as per usual with the Irish team there's nothing from the set piece, the goal may have come from the corner but it wasn't the quality of the delivery that made the goal. Crap defending from Kilbane for the equaliser, he's really cost us in this campaign.

2-0 win for Scotland earlier but given their hiding in Oslo it's hard to see them getting a play off spot even if they manage to finish second as they look like the worst of the runners-up.

Better news for the North though, 1-0 up at half time against the Poles who could go top if the Czechs do them a favour against Slovakia, who are currently 0-0.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 4 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
At the worst possible time in my book, what with the season having just got going, but there you go. England play Slovenia in a friendly on Saturday afternoon.[/b]

Worst Weekend? ask me about that

This Saturday 5.09.09 Georgia ****** Sh**tless 0-2 against Italy despite home court advantage

Both goals scored by Kakhi Kaladze :lol:

hey Lekso, were the Italians any good or were the own goals the only chances they had. I need some hope before we take on Italy next month, as we looked utterly clueless against Cyprus tonight.

Latest posts