TRF_Cymro

Cymro The White
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
_55825993_55825988.jpg

Apple has unveiled the latest iteration in its iPhone range, but there was no sign of the widely rumoured iPhone 5.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15172238

hahahaha, this is hilarious. Apple with their marketing strategy etc. etc.

Their announcement of the 4S caused their stocks to drop immensely because people expected the iPhone 5. This is golden!

All they've done is clean the camera lens and buy a new set of batteries and charge thier customers/gullible fools more for the privilege.

Yes I do have an iPhone but only a 3GS at the time when the 4 was out so there :lol:

Apple fans will jizz themselves, buy this, and then when the 5 is released a bit later they'll but that too

This is why Apple make so much money, they know they can release anything and millions of people would shoot their own mother to get their hands on it

This sums it up, pretty much:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apple

Like in motoring. BMW could put thir badge on a piece of crap rebadged Rover 400 and people would buy it.

I think it's brilliant. The prices of the iPhone went down a bit ( in combo with contract). These means their market share will grow.
In 6 months time they will launch the iPhone5 and show the world that even without Steve Apple knows how to treat its clients.

I think it's brilliant. The prices of the iPhone went down a bit ( in combo with contract). These means their market share will grow.
In 6 months time they will launch the iPhone5 and show the world that even without Steve Apple knows how to treat its clients.
Like wallets on legs :lol:

Naming your computer after the most popular burger in the world is not really a smart move. Not to mention the whole i-naming. How self-centred can you be?

Not always.

Engine's are quite dodgy.

BMW produce some of the best engines going. I'd probably say that their 2.0l and 3.0l diesel engines are the best all round engines available, producing more power than most petrol equivalents, whilst being very efficient, and hugely reliable. Not heard anything bad about their petrol engines, which have been known to soldier on for 200,000 + miles. I'm not quite sure where I'm going to go when I move on from my BMW 320d, I'd like something with a bit more character, but not much comes close in terms of build quality and driving experience, which means I'll probably just upgrade to something quicker, maybe a 330ci.

Maybe Cymro just destroyed a BMW engine without noticing ;)

BMW produce some of the best engines going. I'd probably say that their 2.0l and 3.0l diesel engines are the best all round engines available, producing more power than most petrol equivalents, whilst being very efficient, and hugely reliable. Not heard anything bad about their petrol engines, which have been known to soldier on for 200,000 + miles. I'm not quite sure where I'm going to go when I move on from my BMW 320d, I'd like something with a bit more character, but not much comes close in terms of build quality and driving experience, which means I'll probably just upgrade to something quicker, maybe a 330ci.

Well from the few people I have come across they have said that the engines are unreliable. Best engine producers are Volkswagen by a country mile.

Well from the few people I have come across they have said that the engines are unreliable. Best engine producers are Volkswagen by a country mile.
No they're not. VWs are notorious for problems, particularly oil leaks and turbos going pop. Hondas Vtech is the best going, they've never had a single reported failure out of 250,000,000 units.

Opel (I think it's called Vauxhall in Britain) is also a piece of ****. Seriously crap.

Honda and Audis are the king of engines from my experiences in the passengers seat not being a driver n all.

From all the cars I've had the pleasure of driving, the Audi's were definitely the best ones.

No they're not. VWs are notorious for problems, particularly oil leaks and turbos going pop. Hondas Vtech is the best going, they've never had a single reported failure out of 250,000,000 units.

You're probably right there Mite, well as far as Petrol engines go. BMW have similar problems with their turbos, but then so will every car fitted with a turbo. It's difficult to make something reliable when it's spinning at insane rpm's and is being powered by extemely hot and very dirty exhaust gasses, something will probably give way at some stage.

I wouldn't mind a Civic, one of the older Type R's, but probably need to build up a few more years no-claims to be able to afford the insurance. A Golf R32 or VR6 would be nice too, but prices are high.

Latest posts