• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IQ test before being allowed to post

Logorrhea

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
In order to combat the number of semiliterate country people (primarily from Ireland and Wales) that seem to have been given temporary access to tinternets, could we put in some kind of IQ test into the registration process for the forum?

A persons IQ doesn't necessarily mean they are smarter than someone in my opinion. Any hard working person who uses what intellect they are gifted with is infinitely smarter than a raving genius who wastes it.

Funny but silly idea. For a start, it would probably hurt many people whom English is their second language (Ironically that very thing started Polish jokes in the US, with IQ tests all in English). Second of all, there are plenty of people who would have poor results and still know their rugby.

so have a rugby quiz, so we don't get people putting Ben Foden and SBW in Irish line ups.

Do you know those things that when your trying to sign up for something has the jumbled up words?*
We could have ome of them except it's like a mangled rugby player and the person has to know who it is to join. :D

The ability to detect when someone is serious or not is rapidly declining around here.

A test for new Irish members is a good idea... See if they can resist hijacking any conversation into Ireland or acknowledge that other countries even play rugby.

A test for new Irish members is a good idea... See if they can resist hijacking any conversation into Ireland or acknowledge that other countries even play rugby.

I think you'll find that rugby is only played within a 20 mile radius of the RDS.

+100. I'm sick of idiots. Lets start making the questions.

1. Did you know that 42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot? (yes/no)
2. Is something always in the last place you look? (yes/no)
3. What is the latest kiwi invention? (The fly screen door for submarines)
4. **Say milk 10 times**...........What do cows drink?

+100. I'm sick of idiots. Lets start making the questions.

1. Did you know that 42.7% of statistics are made up on the spot? (yes/no)
2. Is something always in the last place you look? (yes/no)
3. What is the latest kiwi invention? (The fly screen door for submarines)
4. **Say milk 10 times**...........What do cows drink?

That's a good one. Most of them would say Sidhe rugby challenge.

Last edited:
Q- A man has just passed his driving test. He is going down a one way street in the wrong direction, how is he not breaking the law?

Q- A plane crashes on the American Mexican boarder, where are the survivors buried?

Q- You have a glass bottle With a cork in it and with nothing in it but a small ball. You wish to retrieve the ball but you cannot break the glass or remove the cork. How do you do it?

Q- what colour is a green-house?

Nahhhhh I'm primarily concerned about the people who join threads that have already been taken over by literate Irish or Welsh posters (pretty much most threads) who then proceed to demonstrate what happens when your mommy is also your sister.

I like the idea of a quiz but only if you are Irish, or Welsh. God knows we could do with a few more English fans and I think the 3 scottish rugby fans are already members here.

Maybe questions about the number of fingers on the average family members hand, or are webbed feet proof that Atlantis is real?

Heres anohter idea. The season ticket scam you guys have running, is there any chance that season ticket holders could be given rights to abuse or ban anyone who is suspected of inbreeding?

I know another one!!!

ork, ork, ork, you eat soup with a .....?

Latest posts