• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

IRB Rugby sevens video game option

A

ade11

EA sports should definitely have a sevens option in their newest rugby game to boost the game's popularity and also because I believe that they would definitely make more of a profit from EA sports rugby 09 as more people would purchase the game and it would be fun.

I thought all the games already out were 7s rugby with too many players on the pitch. They certainly play like that.

i was going to delete this topic but thought i would just move it into the right forum.

obviously he just wanted his 10 posts and his download and thats it.

but yeah there should be a 7's option that would be pretty good.

i think the topic came up for 06

i'm wondering if any of the hex kings on this forum have examined the hex during a game... what changes when a player is red carded?

can you modify the hex values so that 8 players are red carded?

when a forward is red carded, the game still knows how to pack a scrum, so maybe it will know what to do if there are only 3 forwards on the ground.

the only other difference would be a place kick instead of a drop kick for the conversion.

if it was possible it would need to be done in a trainer type application. ie. program always stay active and has a "play 7's" button on it which sets the 8 players to red card = on. the prog should also have a play 15's" button which removes the red cards from the 8 players.

the 7's option would only be valid during the game... bit of a hack job but it might work

use the editor! change 8 players so their their height and weight are 0 (or 1) lol so theyre virutally invisible, problem is ball may still be passed to them and thinking which players to make tiny

Think i did this with rugby 2001

tried to set their attributes to 0 or 1 and the editor crashes. the values are most likely out of bounds, which leaves the option of forcing the red cards unless someone else can come up with another idea

use the editor! change 8 players so their their height and weight are 0 (or 1) lol so theyre virutally invisible, problem is ball may still be passed to them and thinking which players to make tiny

Think i did this with rugby 2001 [/b]

I loved doing that, utterly hilarious to see a 50cm player (with 99 speed) getting caught from behind and squashed by a diving prop.

Latest posts