Ireland Or France?

• Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

decro435

Who will get out of the group of death (ignoring Argentina) ?

Ireland or France?

I'm putting my faith into the French.
I think they'll show the class when needed and they'll do enough to get through.
As great a pack as the two teams have got, i just feel france has that slight edge over Ireland in the backs.

At this rate, Ireland will be taking the early flight home; That's my prediction.

wow i have been surprised by Argentina and in a good manner! but i really am pulling for Ireland...maybe it has to do with my bias towards liking the Irish based on their connection with Liverpool >.<

And also i am leaning towards supporting Bristol and obviously the Irish stud they have :)

Heart says Ireland. Head says France by 10 points.

Now with the logic out of the way, I'm saying Ireland :)

(Of course we all need to remember this poll becomes useless once people refuse to use their heads to vote)

I'd much prefer Ireland, but I'll be different and actually use my head.

Ireland have been awful, there's no denying it, and France have managed to gain momentum going into the vital clash; something Ireland couldn't do even with the easiest matches to start them up.

F**k it all. Both are just terrible. Not a hope!

Ireland could rise to the situation, cuz Georgia wernt a weak opposition, even held the Argis back, and got more momentem going into the Ireland match when Ireland were gaining less momentum and getting worse, and still won, so Im saying it could be ireland on their day, or france on theirs, but ireland always play good as underdogs, remember the good oul days of always being underdogs... well he's another chance! GO ON IRELAND you's gaylords

Still a chance for both to get through!!!

Not likely though. Ireland to go home early i think

ireland are gonners, i think would be huge upset if ireland beat france based on results thus far, ireland did win both games but only just against two minnows!

I think chances are 60% - 40% of france, but Irish team is quite angry and maybe they'll do anything surprising. In fact it is the last chance for Ireland to show their real strength.

I think chances are 60% - 40% of france, but Irish team is quite angry and maybe they'll do anything surprising. In fact it is the last chance for Ireland to show their real strength.
[/b]

I think chances are 90% france, 10% ireland

I really hope Ireland makes it but the way they are playing now they will not make it.

Most neutrals seem to be rooting for Ireland. I'm wanting and hoping and also know that France will nudge the Irish out. 31-13 is what I predict. France are full of class and will bounce back with a big performance. I'm predicting more of the same crap Ireland seem to be churning out lately.

Allez Les Bleus

<div class='quotemain'>
As great a pack as the two teams have got, i just feel france has that slight edge over Ireland in the backs.
[/b]

You've got that backwards. [/b][/quote]

No, no.

Wingers and fullback - France win that contest.
ScrumHalf - Elisalde's the man
Centre's are such a close call.
Fly Half (if Michalak is playing) may go ireland's way

Hence the reason I BELIEVE that france have the slight edge in the backs.