• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Italy, et al

Dai Perk

Bench Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Scotland
Hey, friends - I just realized neither NBC nor ESPN are carrying the European matches this weekend. Any advice where to look?

Thanks as always!

"plans start at $12.50 a month"
Now I see what they mean - it's $12.50 a month if you get an entire year at once. $30 a month otherwise. That is a TON for the amount of rugby they actually carry.

Now I see what they mean - it's $12.50 a month if you get an entire year at once. $30 a month otherwise. That is a TON for the amount of rugby they actually carry.

it's the biggest rip off in sports media . . . i don't know why anyone would subscribe

Channel 4 should have it I think. Don't know what the suss with whether a VPN is needed.

There's a few options if you're messing around with a VPN. To be honest though the games aren't worth investing any money in. Without fail they're the worst internationals you'll ever watch, I genuinely can't remember any RWC warm up match from the past despite even attending a few.

There's a few options if you're messing around with a VPN. To be honest though the games aren't worth investing any money in. Without fail they're the worst internationals you'll ever watch, I genuinely can't remember any RWC warm up match from the past despite even attending a few.
Nick Easter scoring a hat trick against Wales will live long in the memory.

Not because it was a good game, more of a "How the hell"

Channel 4 should have it I think. Don't know what the suss with whether a VPN is needed.

RTE definitely have all the home games but I wouldn't go near the RTE player with an other options available.

As TABby says they're not really worth going out of your way to watch anyway.

As TABby says they're not really worth going out of your way to watch anyway.
Interesting, thanks, y'all. I was very seriously considering coughing up the $30 just to see Scotland play, I'm just itching to see how they're coming together leading up to the RWC... But yeah, I have noticed these summer games have been a little lackluster, the PNC and the Rugby Championship have both seemed sub-par. I think I'll take your collective advice and give Europe a miss.

Interesting, thanks, y'all. I was very seriously considering coughing up the $30 just to see Scotland play, I'm just itching to see how they're coming together leading up to the RWC... But yeah, I have noticed these summer games have been a little lackluster, the PNC and the Rugby Championship have both seemed sub-par. I think I'll take your collective advice and give Europe a miss.
I would just get a VPN and use the many sites showing the games. Don't spend money on a streaming service though, would be mad. International rugby is still international rugby for me, so I'll definitely watch it .

IIRC $30 paid for more than 2 years of Nord VPN for me! I assume that there are board rules banning talk of other options, but one that I used to pay $14.99 p/m for was pretty decent

Latest posts